┃10┃

The maids and the head maid were pleasantly surprised when they caught the sight of their master carrying the little figure of their mistress across the courtyard - which led straight to his bed chamber

The young maids exchanged looks, almost giggling in happiness if not for the head maid who was standing behind them, looking at the scene across the garden -which separated them from seeing further.

The head maid had a look of conflict on her face but she couldn't hide the delight in her eyes for the mistress.

Will the little girl be able to win the master's cold heart?

...

Yang carefully placed his wife on the bed, watching amused as to how small she appeared on the bed.

He hummed and stretched out his palm to cup her face. Then his fingers lightly brushed on her supple cheek.

The feel to her skin was extremely smooth and soft that he couldn't bear distancing the closeness between him and her.

The man slowly bent his head down, sniffing the maiden's scent in a wild manner as he breathed in.

She smelt so sweet and pure, and it was urging him to indulge himself inside her beauty.

If lust was a sinful desire then love was nothing more than a curse itself and it can rival any form of exesessive feeling a soul can have for another.

And right now, this man had developed a lust for this little beauty.

There was a sort of excitement in his heart as if he'd attained something really precious and was willing to treasure it forever.

He borrowed his head on her neck and planted a deep kiss there before trailing it on her cheek. Her breath felt faint and slow against his skin, and the feel made his heart palpitate.

He closed his eyes before slowly opening them to see her face up so close, while his lips still lingered on her flesh, taking advantage of her vulnerability.

His finger glided over her small ear and he massaged it gently. He wanted to touch her, touch all over her body and feel her against his skin.

She was still a girl, delicate and pure; never been nourished by a man before. The thought was too much of a temptation to his devious self.

He breathed more of her scent and heaved off a manly sigh.

Women were a gift to mankind and the world was nothing but hell without them, he agrees with the notion.

However, he soon realized what he was doing and paused in his actions, even cursing under his breath at the reaction which had arisen below his abdomen.