┃31┃

Yang was leaning against the pillar with Fei's sleeping form in his arms. He didn't have the heart to wake her up, so he was waiting but his wife was showing no sign of waking up.

She is tired.

His face was solemn as he caressed her chin with deep regret in his eyes. The pinkish bruise was like a glaring eyesore to his eyes and his jaw clenched when he noticed the tear stains on her face.

She had cried and her veil was gone too.

Whoever had done this shan't be spared but for that, he'd to question his little wife a bit; casually and softly, so she doesn't get startled.

Feeling troubled, he sighed and his chest heaved against hers. Just a few minutes and she had been harmed and seen by someone.

He shouldn't have left her alone.

"Ounnh~" She mewled and he changed her sleeping position to a much comfortable one and softly weaved his fingers through her hair.

She'd look more beautiful and feminine if she grew out her hair, he thought to himself and continued to caress her head.

"Husband," Fei smiled, a lazy and sweet smile but seductive to the man's eyes.

She woke up from his gentle caresses and her eyes looked misty from the nap, even more glossier and pure than they usually seem all the time, thus he always forces another round of lovemaking on her, especially in the morning after getting aroused by just looking at those irresistible eyes.

Seeing that she was awake now, Yang pulled her up and flushed her body against his, making her sit on his abdomen with her legs on both sides.

"Hawn~" She softly yawned and snuggled her face to his left cheek like a cat,"Did I sleep for too long?" Her voice soft and low, making him feel ticklish in his heart.

"Not much.." Purring, he adoringly rubbed her body with his hands on her back to wear off her sleep or any sort of numbness. "Just two hours, perhaps," He whispered, a sort of mature appeal in his voice.

Fei pouted and looked at him coquettishly,"You're teasing me?"

"That I'm," He hoisted her up, due to which she giggled and gazed down at him sweetly. If her lively laugh was like a chiming bell then her lazy giggle was more like a seductive zither, the sole reason why he compares her to a vixen; she was what men desired in their hearts, a desirable possession to keep by one's side.

"Husband should be treating me well."

"Don't I usually do?" He gripped her tiny waist, making her small body tower over him and she subconsciously placed her hands on his taut shoulders.

Towering over him, Fei slowly rubbed her tiny button nose on his cheek, finding comfort in his masculine energy as she complained,"B-But you teased me."

"Mhm~" He just hummed and gazed up at her with love, his eyes falling back on that small bruise and he didn't think twice before lifting his jaw to lick it by his tongue, feeling her body stiffen in his hold.

"Ahn.." Fei fell in a daze but then remembered how the bruise was inflicted - by a shoe.

Although she did clean that area with her hand, she still tried to push his shoulder to avoid his licking but felt limp when he suckled on her chin so seductively. Her resistance quietened and she turned into mush in his arms, mewling and whimpering now and then.

"What happened while I was gone, wife?" Yang huskily asked, trying to take advantage of her dazed self with his eyes seriously narrowed on her as he waited for her answer but all he got was silence. He continued to lick her skin, trying to soothe her pain.

"Mhm?" He threateningly hummed when she continued to remain silent.

Fei's eyelashes quivered and she lied to her husband for the first time. "I f-fell."

Yang chuckled because he never asked her how she got the bruise but she answered - even lied.

"What did I ask again?" He let go of her chin and silently looked into her nervous eyes. She knew that he could read her but didn't succumb because Fei doesn't want to harm any person just because of a small misunderstanding.

"Who was it?" The tone of his voice dropped, eerily calm and it made her shiver in fright.

Those eyes again. She tried to look away, avoiding those keen eyes of his.

"You're not being obedient?" It came of as a statement and then he warned, chuckling in a dangerous way. "Do you think just because we're in this place, I won't punish you for your ill-manners?"

Yang had given up the path of God and morals long ago and thus he didn't accompany her while she prayed. If he wants, he'd take her in this place without an ounce of shame.

Fei was stupefied to hear his words and was afraid to know if he truly meant it as she whispered with widened eyes,"It's a sin."

It's a sin to disrespect God like that.

"And I'm a sinner," He responded calmly, faced with those scared and innocent eyes. "You've learned to lie to me and you'll be punished if you don't tell me who is responsible.." He pointed at her chin and continued,"For this."

"Husband~" She quietly chided, though it sounded more like a sweet lullaby. "It's a place of god. Have some shame."

He just chuckled and looked at her fixedly, showing her how he didn't give a fuck and might even enjoy making love to her in front of all these idols and relics.

Her eyes teared up, realizing that he was serious about it. "Have you no shame?"

"No," He nonchalantly responded.

"This.." Fei was speechless, Her delicate eyebrows frowned into a cute knot as she stared at him, trying to glare but failed so miserably that it amused Yang to no end.

His wife didn't even know how to glare, he'd discovered something new about her.

"Who was it?" He asked with a warning tone and she remained mum.

Seeing her disobedience, Yang took it as his queue to punish the answers of his questions out of her.

"Let's see..for how long you can stay mum like that," Done saying, he pinned her on the floor with her hands clasped together by his one hand.

"I'll make you regret lying to me, sweetheart." He is going to make her beg and cry in this holy place.

Fei was too shocked to come out of her state of daze.

He meant it?

...