┃33┃

Yang slowly sat up and stayed that way for a long time, his index finger was tapping on his knee as if he was thinking about something really intensely while his gaze was fixated on her confused face.

His face remained emotionless and curt, preventing Fei to know what he was thinking about. He looked mad a moment ago but wasn't doing anything.

As the long silence finally passed, he nodded slightly and took off the black robe he was wearing and called out to her,"Come here."

Looking at the robe in his hands and then his face, she grew more curious to know why he'd suddenly stop mistreating her.

Is her punishment over?
Has he given in to her warning?
Does that mean he won't harm anybody?

Thinking of such possibilities, a sweet and innocent smile adored her face and she obediently sat up like a cute pet.

"W-Wait, husband." She looked at her disheveled appearance and then sweetly requested,"Just a moment."

Yang nodded, still expressionless and waited until she fixed her state. Seeing the smile on her lips, he inwardly smirked.

"Done?" He asked, still no emotions on his face and calmly nodded when she nodded.

"Where is your veil? Did that innocent man take it away?" Although the words were quite sharp, for Fei it was a normal question.

She remembered that the other mister took it but she couldn't possibly tell him that two men had seen her, so she just gave a hesitant nod.

"I see," Yang just hummed as if it was no big deal but inwardly, he'd an urge to fuck her up. "It's alright, it was just a veil anyway." He continued to give more false hope to the innocent lamb that everything was just fine.

Juuuust fineee.

Fei adorably agreed,"Yes, I have a lot of veils at home."

"Oh?" Yang raised his brows as if he'd heard something really interesting before pulling her to himself and muttered,"But now you've got to cover yourself, right?"

"O-Oh.. yes." She nodded like a child who is being lured by a stranger for treats.

Yang pulled her against his chest and covered her whole form with his robe. Now only her eyes and forehead were revealed.

"Is this fine?" He asked and she nodded. The man stood up first and before the innocent lamb could stand on her wobbly feet fully, he picked her up, earning him her squeal which was out of surprise.

Fei stuttered out,"H-Husband." He had never carried her this way before. Her stomach was placed above his wide shoulder and it was slightly painful and scary. Her head felt dizzy too as the normal blood flow was disrupted.

"Hmm?" Yang started walking out of the shrine, his one arm alone supporting her body like a cotton sack as he went down the stairs.

She'd squeak now and then, thinking that she could fall but also believed in his inhumane strength.

"I feel dizzy, husband."

"Just a moment, darling. I'll let you rest."

"Oh."

"Hmm."