┃49┃

A surpassed noise followed by a heartbreaking cry, so soft and shy. The man nudged his face against hers while doing things to her body behind the closed doors of his study room. 

Fei closed her eyes and hugged his neck tighter when Yang hurried the pace. Their bodies pressed against each other, sweaty and hot as they became one. 

Another sweet cry left her mouth and she had no time to react when the man pushed her thigh further, going deep until she could almost feel her walls being tested against his length. 

“T-Too deep.”

“Shh..just a little bit more.”

Her mouth was kissed, muffling her flustered cry as he went deeper. That was it. Her glossy pair of eyes snapped open, welcoming the view of her husband, whose eyes were closed in pleasure.

He was liking it and Fei couldn't deny how this made her feel.

Her body shivered at the tingling effect of being merged together. The pleasure was getting to her too, so much that it made her breathless and dizzy. 

“..oh.” Fei broke the kiss and bashfully turned her face away but her wish of hiding her face out of her shy nature was denied soon, when Yang clutched onto her hair and made her look at him. 

His low voice warned her as he spoke just an inch away from her lips. “I dare you, woman.”

Helpless deer-like eyes could only flutter at his demanding treatment. Obedience replaced her bashfulness as she timidly nodded her head at him. 

Still not pleased, Yang didn't let go of her hair as he went in for another kiss while his muscular hips moved, pleasuring themselves both.

He softly grunted between the kiss and tapped her cheek, signaling her to open her mouth wider and when she did, he robbed her breath away.

A pleasured sound left his mouth as he played with her to his heart's content. Yang was occasionally teasing her, playing with her body while speaking dirty things beside her ear. 

Fei was too innocent to understand the things he'd often say out loud, but she knew that they weren't any pleasant things to hear as a wife. 

After all, this noble man turns really different whenever he takes his clothes off, especially during these activities. A beast, Fei would often scold him in her mind but never say it out loud out of fear. 

Because she knew that it would only invite her more bullying. 

He never spares her. 

A playful and dominant man he is.

He likes control and he was really experienced during such activities. 

He does what pleases him the most and sometimes, he also pleasures her in a dirty way. Fei never thought that she'll come to know about all these things which she never knew whether they even existed between a man and woman. 

He'd taught her a lot of things, corrupted her to his liking, not much and not less, just up-to his liking. 

“..I love your body.” She heard his murmur which went over her mind as she could only focus on the feeling of being taken, for his desires and pleasure.

“I love you. I love your cries, your tears. Everything about you..”

His warm breath continued to fall over her ear as he continued to whisper things to her. “—drives me crazy.” He used a bad word again, a bad word to describe her and Fei opened her eyes slowly, watching the clock on the wall in daze. 

But because her eyes were blurred and hazy, she couldn't seem to grasp the current time of the day. 

Her lips parted, heaving a soft moan, almost unheard by the man who was causing her to react like this. 

However, Fei grew perplexed when she heard what the man asked her the very next second.

“What will you name our child?”

“...” Fei helplessly looked at him, scolding him with her expressive eyes. Is this the right time to ask something like this? 

The man only chuckled ignorantly and gave no heed to her eyes as he muttered under his breath. “I asked you something.” With that, Fei's body jerked when he suddenly did something which caused her to cry in surprise. 

Her lips puckered up and she responded back shyly and timidly. “..h-haven't thought about.. it yet.”

“Right? Then think about it.” His voice was filled with playfulness while he urged her to name their non-existent child. “..we've got enough time on our hands.”

“...” How long is he planning to do it? Fei understood what he meant by that and had no words to spare as she grew speechless and could only stare at him with a wronged pair of eyes. 

“Won't let you go until you come up with a name.” Yang pecked on her mouth, knowing that he'd found a way to go on with his rounds. 

With evil in his mind, he did things to her which didn't even let her get to think about a name or more so even comprehend what was happening until she could faintly let him go on.

She came to a release, then twice, growing limp and dizzy as her husband continued to have his ways with her. 

However, Fei couldn't control her tears from falling down when her husband made sure to be careful not to impregnate her in the end. 

Her tears were soon kissed by the man, who comforted her with his sensuous hands running all over her body and gentle words falling beside her ear. 

And when it all didn't work, he made love to her in a manner that it made her forget about the whole world and she could only think about him. 

...

As days passed by, the distance between the husband and wife continued to grow but their fondness for each didn't have a slightest of change.

They dearly longed for each other. 

But the following circumstances demand something else. 

Yang got busier with his work and Fei could only spend her time waiting for him. Out of boredom, she'd surely do her thing to occupy herself but her heart remained longing for her husband's affection. 

Fei stayed obedient and tried not to be so demanding but her fragile heart was too weak to endure all this. 

She'd cry in his arms and he'd comfort her. But the next day, things will go back to the way they were. 

Yang was patient with his soft-hearted wife but sometimes, even his temper would worsen depending on his mood.

There was something brewing in his line of work and it was something huge. Not a minor cause will follow if he neglects such issues, it will be something bigger. 

Then how will Yang deal with his wife during this position? Will he neglect her?

...