┃21┃

R-18 scenes ahead (ik ik).

After breakfast, the pair of husband and wife were spending the time of their own, painting together inside the pavilion.

Yang could see how much his wife adored this place and the beautiful Japanese maple trees around them as she would take in the view with admiration and then draw it on the canvas with extreme focus.

Men also loved it when their women were focused about their own hobbies. It made them look desirable and lovely to their eyes.

"Silly, who said you can't come here? The whole manor is all yours, you can come here whenever you want." His hand was enveloping hers as he helped her paint the scenery before them; the lake, the beautiful sky above them and the trees around them.

Yang was great at painting too, although he'd used weapons more in his life than he'd held a pen, that didn't mean he didn't know how to hold a brush or a pen. He was a great scholar on his own.

The nobles were taught everything since their birth. Multiple languages, political issues and strategies. Yang was born in grace but embraced evil and blood when his late father died.

Fei was too delighted to hear that she could come here whenever she wanted, so without wasting any time she rewarded her husband with a kiss on the mouth.

"Are you seducing me?" The man asked, evilly and fisted her small hand inside his large palm.

Fei blushed before busying herself as she painted the leaves on the tree, trying to ignore his advances on her.

Yang smirked before continuing to help her paint, though just a moment later his naughty hand inched its way on her tiny waist.

Fei giggled while trying to focus on her work when he continued to caress her waist and kiss her cheek.

"Are you still in pain?" He asked with his eyes looking at her hungrily. The man wanted it.

"Y-Yes," She shyly looked down, searching for a color but she couldn't find it on the color palette. Did she forget to bring it?

"Which color, wife?" He asked, looking at her furrowed face and then at the palette.

"Orange," She was still looking for it.

"Just mix the color red and yellow," He suggested and she obediently nodded before going back to her painting.

"Wife?"

"Umm?"

"I want it."

"..."

Fei glared at him with her clear wronged eyes. She was still hurting down there and yet he..

Do men not get tired?

Last night, she clearly remembers that he was the one who did most of the work.
Is he a simply beast in disguise?

"You're a beast, husband." She mumbled in a petulant manner and got back to her painting with an angry pout on her face. Despite her telling him that it hurt, he still was not budging.

Yang chuckled and brushed his nose against her rosy cheeks, whispering the facts,"I'm a beast for you. Women out there are dying for their husbands to be a beast, feeding them all the chinese medicines and herbs to be satisfied in the bed. And here my wife.."

He gave her an accusing stare as he continued with a grin on his handsome face,"Doesn't really appreciate her husband's potential. So ungrateful!"

Fei had no words to spare as she kept painting, blushing even brighter at his shameful remarks. She never knew he had a this side to him too but then she thought..

He was admirable when he was mature and he was charming when he was playful. Maybe she really is blessed to have a charismatic man like him.

A blissful smile replaced her angry pout and Yang saw that. Thinking that he'd managed to coax her for another round, he tried again.

"So shall we, sweetheart?"

"It hurts there," His sweet wife complained.

"I'll be gentle this time, I swear on my noble ancestors."

Ancestors "..." Who were already dead and in the heavens. What is the point of swearing on them now? The heir is surely good at deceiving his own wife.

...

A maid was passing from the corridor of the master's bedroom when suddenly, she caught on some weird noises coming from inside.

Her curiosity got more of her and she sneakily placed her ear on the door to listen more carefully.

Just a few moments of listening and she knew what was going inside, she quickly dashed out from there, falling and tripping until she spotted the other two maids.

"Xiao Qiao, why are you so red? Do you've a fever?" A maid asked in concern, looking at her disheveled appearance.

"What happened? You look like you've seen a ghost," Another maid taunted before turning around to clean the shelfs.

"I-I was.. passing from their and I,"

"What?" The maids looked at her in bewilderment and quickly shunned her away to do her chores, in case the head maid caught her idling around.

Wu Qian could only gulp down her embarrassment and went to her task as her mind drifted off to those wanton sounds the couple were making.

They must be doing that. Her poor mistress. She sounded as if she was crying and was in pain.

The master must've coaxed his way with her. Was he planning to devour her whole after just two days of returning?

Wu Qian felt pity for the sweet mistress and she silently cussed the master inside her mind.

...

Meanwhile, in the bedroom. The air was steamy and filled with the scent of musk and love.

Yang pressed his finger on his wife's mouth to shush her as he moved his hips to plunder her inside,"Don't cry, wife. Somebody might come and hear us."

In fact, someone already had and Yang had felt their presence. It must be one of those young bitches, dying in jealousy by now while he'll have his way with his dear wife.

Fei sniffled and choked on a soft sob, trying to bite down the noise as she bullied her own poor lips.

He lied about being gentle.

She could only look away in shyness when she felt the pleasure inside her building up.

"Not now," Her husband chuckled softly and leaned in to kiss her. "You're not to be released unless I allow you to."

"B-But-"

"Shh, otherwise you'll be punished." He roughly tugged on her and made her sit on himself.

Fei winced and cried, not adjusting to his size as she struggled to breath.

"It's c-coming, husband."

"Not now," He was bullying her intentionally but his eyes dangerously narrowed on her when she came to her release without his permission.

"Tsk tsk.. you'll have to beg me now," He darkly smirked before he started to seriously bully her this time.

...