"Demon Slayer" OC #44

Name
Kioshi Tokoyami

Name Meaning
Kioshi - Silent
Tokoyami - Everlasting Darkness

Nicknames
Kio
Yami-San
Raven (from friends)
Young Kioshi (from Rengoku)
Starlit (ONLY from her mother)
Komisho Tokyone (from Inosuke)
Oshi-Chan  (from the butterfly triplets)

Age
Current: 17-18
Aged up: 21-22

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Pan Queen

Birthday
October 18th

Zodiac Sign
Libra

Personality
Kioshi is described as a very shy, quiet, and observant young girl. She doesn't easily bring herself into speaking with strangers unless it comes to trust. Following orders is what keeps her from getting caught up with expressing her emotions so she won't be criticized. Around friends, Kioshi tends to be soft-spoken and tries to learn how to express herself. Whenever she helps with the butterfly girls, Kioshi is more than willing to listen and do her best with getting a task done, but secretly fears of being criticized by making one mistake, though she hides it very easily behind her blank smile.

Looks

FlawsWhenever she's on the urge of a breakdown, Kioshi tightly holds onto her hands to calm herself down to avoid releasing her emotions

Flaws
Whenever she's on the urge of a breakdown, Kioshi tightly holds onto her hands to calm herself down to avoid releasing her emotions.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Kioshi is a demon slayer!

Reasons why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Kioshi joined the corps because she wanted to get away from the traumas of her past and start a new life without being afraid. She doesn't plan on seeking revenge on demons due to her mixed remorse and resentment, but she'll do anything in her power to protect other people.

Rank
Mizunoe

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard female uniform with the color being tinted with a dark shade of indigo.