"Demon Slayer" OC #19

Name
Hoshizuki Heiwaginga

Name Meaning
Hoshizuki - Star Lover
Heiwaginga - Peaceful Galaxy

Nicknames
Ho
Hoshi
Heiwa-San
Zuki-Chan (from Mitsuri)
Stargazer (from Muichiro)
Supernova (from Rengoku & Uzui)
Hokishima Himakuzu (from Inosuke)

Age
Current: 17-18
Aged up: 20-21

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Bi Queen

Personality
Hoshizuki is a very caring and humble person who has a huge heart and pure soul. Around strangers, she can be extremely shy and socially awkward, but she'll eventually warm up to you and become friends once she's more comfortable. She is a huge sucker for Astronomy and Color Theory, so if you grow curious of any of those, then she'll be glad to share her enthusiasm in her studies and books. When it comes to fighting demons, she can grow a bit anxious about not completing her missions, but she still has the confidence to give it all she's got.

Looks

FlawsHoshizuki tends to tug onto her hair whenever she's nervous or extremely scared

Flaws
Hoshizuki tends to tug onto her hair whenever she's nervous or extremely scared.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Hoshizuki is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Hoshizuki joined because she wanted to follow her mother's footsteps in keeping others safe and becoming a strong Hashira in the future. She'd also wants to protect her younger siblings and swore revenge against Gyokko who had brutally killed both of her parents.

Rank
Hinoe

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard uniform that is similar to Shinobu, except that the buttons are more silver-like and the color is a darker shade of sapphire blue.

Haori/Kimono/Cloak Outfit
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A black haori jacket with a purple color from the bottom, fading into a blue color on the top, along with sparkling shines decorating the fabric, representing a unique galaxy pattern. Hoshizuki also has two of the same fabrics wrapped around the bottom of her uniform pants.