"Demon Slayer" OC #24

Name
Amaimomo Sakuhime

Name Meaning
Amaimomo - Sweet Peach
Sakuhime - Blooming Princess

Nicknames
Amai
Momo
Ami-San (from Mitsuri)
Saku-Chan (from Shinobu)
Peach Blossom (from Kanao)
Amakima Samikuria (from Inosuke)
Ms. Ama (from Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho)
The Sweetest Beauty (from the Kakushi)

Age
Current: 14-15
Aged up: 18-19

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Lesbian

Birthday
February 21st

Zodiac Sign
Pisces

Personality
Amaimomo is the most sweetest and cutest young girl ever! She keeps a positive attitude and always has a kind and gentle smile on her face. Her soul is defined as pure and her heart is genuine. She tends to be a huge crybaby these days, but that doesn't stop her from looking at the bright side. She's described as an even tempered person who is calm and doesn't get upset, angry, or excited very easily or very often. She also has sympathy for humans and demons.

Looks

FlawsAmaimomo is described as an empath, which means she's a highly sensitive individual who has a keen ability to sense what others are thinking or feeling

Flaws
Amaimomo is described as an empath, which means she's a highly sensitive individual who has a keen ability to sense what others are thinking or feeling. She experiences a great deal of empathy, often to the point of taking on the pain and agony of others at their own expense.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Amaimomo is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Amaimomo joined the corps because she vowed to carry on her older sister's dream of finding peace after her family has been brutally killed by Hantengu and his clones. She'd also dreams of becoming a Hashira so she can teach others to protect themselves from harm's ways.

Rank
Kinoe

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard female uniform, except the skirt is shorter until it reaches a couple inches above the thighs and the color is a darker shade of pink.