"Demon Slayer: Next Generation" OC #12

Name
Nara Kanako

Name Meaning
Nara - Flower from Heaven
Kanako - Fragrance Child

Nicknames
Kana
Kanako-Chan
Nara-San (mostly from friends)
The Pink Butterfly (from the Kakushi)
Small Flower (ONLY from Kanrohana)
Love Blossom (ONLY from her love interest)

Age
Current: 15-16
Aged up: 19-20

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Bi Queen

Birthday
April 28th

Zodiac Sign
Taurus

Personality
Nara is the most gentlest and cutest young girl anybody has ever known. She's known for showing her sympathy, kindness, and compassion towards both humans and demons. Nara hates it when someone show any signs of negative emotions as she doesn't like seeing them no longer smiling, so she'll do her absolute best to comfort them. When she was very young, Nara used to be very quiet and easily attached to the person she's close with due to the trauma of her past, but she'd learnt to overcome her fears and move forward to seek peace.

Looks

FlawsNara suffers from PTSD, which is a disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event

Flaws
Nara suffers from PTSD, which is a disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event.
The condition may last months or years, with triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma accompanied by intense emotional and physical reactions. The only thing Nara needs to calm down is by anyone comforting her.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Nara is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Nara joined the corps because she vows to prevent others from enduring the deaths of their loved ones and seek peace for both humans and demons after inheriting Kanrohana's kind personality and motivations. She also wanted to return the favor towards her after the years of the Flower Hashira protecting her.

Rank
Mizunoe

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGES IN "LOOKS")
A standard female uniform, except the skirt is shorter until it reaches the thighs, and the color of the attire is a dark pomegranate pink.