"Demon Slayer: Next Generation" OC #7

Name
Murasaki Bara

Name Meaning
Murasaki - Purple
Bara - Rose

Nicknames
Mura
Asaki
Bara-San (from most people)
Asa-Chan (mostly from friends)
The Lavender Girl (from the Kakushi)

Age
Current: 13-14
Aged up: 17-18

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Lesbian

Birthday
March 29th

Zodiac Sign
Aries

Personality
Unlike Kanashii, Murasaki is someone who is highly short-tempered, impatient, and impulsive. She doesn't care about nothing nor nobody else but herself and what's best for her siblings. She's also known for being competitive and willing to fight for what she believes in. People may seem she's just someone who's doesn't have a heart and only seeks out for perfection, but Murasaki is actually caring, protective, and supportive towards her friends and allies.

Looks

FlawsMurasaki loses her temper real easily, because if she does, she'll lash out on anybody

Flaws
Murasaki loses her temper real easily, because if she does, she'll lash out on anybody.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Murasaki is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Murasaki joined the corps because of Akai's sacrifice during the final battle against Muzan, which made her have that burning hatred towards demons. She also wants to find inner peace for herself since her immense anger has been more stronger than before.

Rank
Hinoto

Uniform Appearance
A standard uniform shirt and hakama pants, except the color is a dark shade of plum purple, and has two flower patterned fabrics wrapped around it on the bottom.