"Demon Slayer: Next Generation" OC #4

Name
Mayume Yukihana

Name Meaning
Mayume - Long Awaited Dream
Yukihana - Snowflakes

Nicknames
Yume
Yuki-Chan
Little Lily (from Kanao)
Hana-San (mostly from friends)
The Green Butterfly (from the Kakushi)

Age
Current: 13-14
Aged up: 16-17

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Lesbian

Birthday
April 19th

Zodiac Sign
Aries

Personality
Mayume is the most innocent and kindest young girl. She will do everything in her power to make sure nobody feels any negative energy and would always believe that there's always a bright side. She hates seeing others angry or upset, so she does absolutely her best with comforting them whenever they need it the most. She's the definition of having both the heart of gold and peaceful soul.

Looks

FlawsMayume is described as an empath, which means she's a highly sensitive individual who has a keen ability to sense what others are thinking or feeling

Flaws
Mayume is described as an empath, which means she's a highly sensitive individual who has a keen ability to sense what others are thinking or feeling. She experiences a great deal of empathy, often to the point of taking on the pain and agony of others at their own expense.

Demon Slayer or no?
Mayume is the helper in the Butterfly Mansion.

Reason why helping the Butterfly Mansion?
Mayume gave up her dream of wanting to fight against demons because of her rough history with one of them who killed her parents. She may have passed Final Selection, but she thought it was just from pure luck and gave it up, but that didn't mean she doesn't let go of her positivity.

Rank
Mizunoto

Uniform Appearance
( IMAGES IN "LOOKS")
( FULL IMAGE COMING SOON )
A standard uniform shirt and pants, black flats, and a white nursery dress with a dark green sash ribbon wrapped around her waist.