"Demon Slayer" OC #31

Name
Ari Mizuake

Name Meaning
Ari - Rain
Mizuake - Dawn of Water

Nicknames
Mi
Mizu
Ari-Chan (from Kanao)
Ari-Senpai (from Zenitsu)
Mizuake-San (from comrades)
Ami Mizamuke (from Inosuke)
Ms. Ari (from Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho)
The Rain Butterfly (from the Kakushi)

Age
Current: 14-15
Aged up: 20-21

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Bi Queen

Birthday
October 12th

Zodiac Sign
Libra

Personality
Ari is someone who loves smiling because it's how she shows her compassion, bravery, and outgoing character. With her smile, she can easily melt everyone's hearts due to how pure, kind, and very genuine her soul has become. When meeting new people, Ari tends to be very shy and soft spoken, but doesn't mind having company. When she was younger, Ari used to be very stubborn, tentative, and overly protective of her older sister. However, behind her smile, Ari held a very burning sadness, grief, and anger that it had pained her to bottle it all up so nobody would worry about her. She may be very bright and outgoing in public, but behind closed doors, she would waste her tears from mourning the losses of the people who loved and cared for her.

Looks

FlawsAri tends to become very fidgety whenever she gets extremely nervous or anxious

Flaws
Ari tends to become very fidgety whenever she gets extremely nervous or anxious.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Ari is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Ari joined because her heart went ablaze after enduring the loss of her older sister. She'd became a Hashira at the young age, so her goals are to avenge her sister's passing and prevent others from having to endure the same fate. Her older sister's spirit and words of continuing to smile is what kept her alive.

Rank
Hashira

Uniform Appearance
( IMAGE IN "LOOKS" )
A standard female uniform, except the skirt is shorter until it reaches above the thighs, and the color is a darker shade of lapis blue.