"Demon Slayer" OC #40

Name
Tadashi Fuyuzuki

Name Meaning
Tadashi - Virtuous
Fuyuzuki - Winter's Moon

Nicknames
Fuyu
Snowball (from friends)
Dashi (ONLY from his sister)
Lord Fuyuzuki (from comrades)
Tamashii Fumizuko (from Inosuke)
Mr. Tadashi (from Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho)

Age
Current: 16-17
Aged up: 18-19

Gender
Male

Pronouns
He/His/Him

Sexuality
Bi King

Birthday
December 30th

Zodiac Sign
Capricorn

Personality
Unlike Yuka, Tadashi is mostly serene yet friendly with strangers, but he can sometimes have trust issues depending on either who or what he observes. He mostly depends on what his sister believes since she's the only person who he can rely on ever since their mother retired from the corps. However, unlike Yuka, Tadashi shows more of a sympathetic side towards demons.

Looks

FlawsTadashi's nativity can easily lead him to overthink too much that he'll cause himself to blurt out his thoughts out loud

Flaws
Tadashi's nativity can easily lead him to overthink too much that he'll cause himself to blurt out his thoughts out loud.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Tadashi is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Tadashi joined the corps because he wanted to fight through his trauma from the past and made sure he won't endure the same mistakes again. He'd even promised to himself that he'll do anything to protect Yuka and their mother.

Rank
Mizunoe

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard male uniform shirt and pants with the color being a dark shade of icy blue, and it has a pair of sky blue leg wraps.

Haori/Cloak Outfit
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A medium sized sky blue cloak with a pattern of pastel blue snowflakes that reaches with a golden pin and red ribbon attached to it.