"Demon Slayer" OC #29

Name
Jingyi Kaida

Name Meaning
Jingyi - Gentle
Kaida - Dragon

Nicknames
Yi
Jing
Spirit (from Uzui)
Fireball (from Rengoku)
Yi-Yi (ONLY from Mitsuri)
Little Rose (ONLY from her mother)
Ms. Ying (from Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho)

Age
Current: 14-15
Aged up: 18-19

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Bi Queen

Birthday
August 25th

Zodiac Sign
Virgo

Personality
Jingyi is the most beautiful and genuine young girl anyone has ever met. She is well mannered and formal when it comes to perfection and meeting someone, but she is very sensitive and has a highly great empathy. Jingyi can also be seen as someone who is not much of a talker, but she speaks through actions better than words. Don't try to mess with her or any of her friends, because she can definitely fight if her hidden temper gets the best out of her.

Looks

Flaws Jingyi can feel quite insecure and doubtful about herself because she cares a lot about what's very important for her loved ones and family, but she needs some reassurance and comfort from having any negative train of thoughts

Flaws
Jingyi can feel quite insecure and doubtful about herself because she cares a lot about what's very important for her loved ones and family, but she needs some reassurance and comfort from having any negative train of thoughts.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Jingyi is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Jingyi joined because she swore revenge on Douma after witnessing him killing her mother at a young age. She also wants to become a Hashira so she can train her younger brother to become a demon slayer and teach him their deceased mother's breathing style.

Rank
Tsuchinoe

Uniform Appearance
( IMAGE IN "LOOKS" )
A standard female uniform, except the color of the attire is a dark red velvet.