"Demon Slayer" OC #36

Name
Himari Natsumi

Name Meaning
Himari - Sunshine
Natsumi - Summer Beauty

Nicknames
Hima
Natsu-Chan
Sunflower (from Kanao)
Tsumi-San (from comrades)
Hamuri Nabusi (from Inosuke)
Ms. Mari (from Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho)

Age
19-20 years old

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Bi Queen

Birthday
May 23rd

Zodiac Sign
Gemini

Personality
Himari is such a ray of sunshine. She's outgoing, bubbly, and a very sweet young girl. She's also very hardworking and such a social butterfly that she'll do almost anything to earn someone's trust and respect. Let's not forget that Himari also has a very huge temper, so when being provoked by her enemies or seeing her friends and siblings getting hurt, that's when she will instantly snap and act all aggressive and angry.

Looks

FlawsHimari suffered from an eating disorder, which is a serious and often fatal illnesses that are associated with severe disturbances in people's eating behaviors and related thoughts and emotions

Flaws
Himari suffered from an eating disorder, which is a serious and often fatal illnesses that are associated with severe disturbances in people's eating behaviors and related thoughts and emotions.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Himari is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Himari joined the corps because she swore revenge against Douma for witnessing him killing her mother at the young age. She works hard every day to make sure that she takes care of her siblings as well as protecting other humans and preventing them from enduring the same fate.

Rank
Hashira

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard female uniform, except the shirt is the same design as Mitsuri, and the color is a darker shade of lemon yellow.