"Demon Slayer: Next Generation" OC #13

Name
Chiorenji Higanbana

Name Meaning
Chiorenji - Blood Orange
Higanbana - Spider Lily

Nicknames
Chi
Chio-San
Orenji-Chan (from friends)
Little Rose (ONLY from Akane)
Higan-Sama (from most people)
The Silent Rosette (from the Kakushi)

Age
Currently: 16-17
Aged up: 18-19

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Asexual

Birthday
November 1st

Zodiac Sign
Scorpio

Personality
Chiorenji is described as serene, mysterious and incredibly silent. She absolutely hates socializing with strangers due to her having major trust issues and the fact that nobody has taken her interest. However, around close friends and family, she opens up more to the point where she's loyal, very soft spoken, and promises to protect them despite her incapability to feel emotions. However, unlike Akane, she can be such a menacing person when she has a more sinister feelings towards demons that she thinks anything evil doesn't deserve sympathy.

Looks

FlawsChiorenji bottles up her emotions whenever she finds herself in a rather difficult situation, so she'd only hid her feelings so much that she wouldn't want to worry her family and friends

Flaws
Chiorenji bottles up her emotions whenever she finds herself in a rather difficult situation, so she'd only hid her feelings so much that she wouldn't want to worry her family and friends.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Chiorenji is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Despite fighting without her grandfather's permission, Chiorenji joined the corps because she swore to kill every single demon for taking away many lives along with promising to follow her orders from Akane as she swore to return the favor to protect her older sister.

Rank
Kinoe

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard female uniform, except the skirt is only shorter until it reaches the thighs, and the color is a darker shade of rose red.