"Demon Slayer" OC #30

Name
Mikazuki Murayume

Name Meaning
Mikazuki - Crescent Moon
Murayume - Uneven Dream

Nicknames
Mi
Mika-San
Yume-San (from Kanao)
Mura-Senpai (from Zenitsu)
Zuki-Chan (from close friends)
Mirazuka Mayumai (from Inosuke)
Ms. Murayume (from Sumi, Kiyo, & Naho)

Age
Current: 16-17
Aged up: 18-19

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Lesbian

Birthday
February 16th

Zodiac Sign
Aquarius

Personality
Mikazuki is described as calm and soft spoken. She's known for being obedient, loyal, and has been following orders for as long as she can remember. Around her close friends and older sister, Mikazuki learns to open up a little more and tries to follow her heart, but she had always fear that they won't accept her true colors because of the traumas she went through in her past. She's also sympathetic towards demons, but she won't be merciful unless it's absolutely necessary for her.

Looks

FlawsLike Kanao, Mikazuki has difficulty making decisions on her own, so she uses a golden coin to make a choice

Flaws
Like Kanao, Mikazuki has difficulty making decisions on her own, so she uses a golden coin to make a choice.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Mikazuki is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Mikazuki joined the corps because she and her older sister swore to always protect each other despite the traumas she'd faced in her past. She also wants to prove herself that she can overcome the fears and never trust anybody unless they understand what she's going through.

Rank
Hinoe

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGES IN "LOOKS")
A standard female uniform, except the skirt is longer until it reaches above the knees, and the color is a darker shade of plum purple.