"Genshin Impact" OC

Name
Sora Sayuri Takahashi

Name Meaning
Sora - Sky
Sayuri - Small Lily
Takahashi - High Bridge

Nicknames
Sor
Yuri
So-So
Sora-Chan
Takahashi-San
Little Butterfly ( from close friends )

Age
18-24 years old

Species
Human

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Hers

Birthday
April 22nd

Sexuality
Bisexual

Personality
Sora is a very soft spoken and shy person who often stays quiet unless a friend introduces someone to her. Around those she's very close with, Sora is such a compassionate, innocent, patient, caring, and wise woman who would absolutely do anything to protect others. However, she tends to hide herself from strangers due to her anxiety and lack of trust, since she's not fully experienced with communicating.

Good Traits
• Sora is a very respectful person who understands and respects those who have intentions for their own reasons.

• Sora is very intelligent when it comes to navigating, since she has been doing a lot of traveling and exploring.

• Sora is very loyal and helpful to her close friends, so if anyone needs help the most, then she's the one who'll take care of anything.

Bad Traits
• Her lack of trust can not only affect her friends and allies, but it can also affect herself due to her having suspicions and fears.

• Thanks to her having a very bad temper, Sora intends to lash out and aggressively strike anything that is close to her.

• Sora tends to wander away from her group and can lead herself into trouble, thanks to her curiosity, so she has to be kept away from danger from the short period of time.

Looks

Outfit

Outfit