"Demon Slayer" OC #42

Name
Yakeru Kasai

Name Meaning
Yakeru - Burn
Kasai - Conflagration

Nicknames
Ru
Redhead
Fireball (from friends)
Yasero Kidasi (from Inosuke)
Kasai-Sama (from most people)
Young Flame (ONLY from Rengoku)
Mr. Kasai (from Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho)

Age
Current: 14-15
Aged up: 20-21

Gender
Male

Pronouns
He/His/Him

Sexuality
Bi King

Birthday
March 25th

Zodiac Sign
Aries

Personality
Yakeru is someone who doesn't easily trust strangers at first glance. In order to earn his trust and respect, he expects honesty and a simple friendly approach. However, around friends, Yakeru can be very protective, loyal, and more friendly that he'll do anything to cheer up everyone around him. During his missions, he can be pretty reckless, though he's more focused and determined to get the job done.

Looks

FlawsYakeru has severe mood swings, which he does have struggle with keeping in control due to him having to be such a hothead

Flaws
Yakeru has severe mood swings, which he does have struggle with keeping in control due to him having to be such a hothead.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Yakeru is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Yakeru joined because he swore revenge against Muzan for turning his father into a demon, which resulted her killing his entire family. He also plans on becoming a Hashira so he can teach others and prevent them from having to endure the same fate.

Rank
Tsuchinoto

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard male uniform with the color having a tinted dark shade of auburn brown. It also has a pair of maroon red leg wraps.

Haori/Cloak Outfit
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A medium-sized maroon red haori with the pattern of orange flames that reaches from the hem of the jacket to the sleeves. It also has the same design for the leg wraps.