"Demon Slayer" OC #20

Name
Shinkioku Tokito

Name Meaning
Shinkioku - New Memory
Tokito - Show/Indicate

Nicknames
Kio
Shin
Tokito-Sama
Kioku-San (from Kanao)
Shinkio-Chan (from Shinobu)
Little Cloud (ONLY from Muichiro)
Lotus (ONLY from Kagaya Ubuyashiki)

Age
Current: 13-14
Aged up: 15-16

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Pan Queen

Birthday
August 9th

Zodiac Sign
Leo

Personality
Like Kanao, Shinkioku is the indecisive and quietest young girl. She keeps her positive yet emotionless smile that she hides the negative emotions so she wouldn't worry Muichiro or any of her friends. Around strangers, she doesn't talk much since she doesn't want to have a bad impression, but she won't mind giving small waves in greeting before moving on. With demons, Shinkioku only cares about following her orders and getting the job done. She doesn't have time to show sympathy, but will sometimes show mercy if it's absolutely necessary.

Looks

FlawsLike Kanao, Shinkioku has difficult times making decisions by herself, so she uses a silver coin that way she can make a choice

Flaws
Like Kanao, Shinkioku has difficult times making decisions by herself, so she uses a silver coin that way she can make a choice.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Shinkioku is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Shinkioku joined so she can prove to Muichiro that she can help him protect other lives from danger. Their father's words were the only reason why her heart went ablaze that she continued on to smile so nobody would feel pain or sorrow.

Rank
Kinoe

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard female uniform, except the skirt is longer until it reaches above her knees, and the color is a darker shade of mint green.

Haori/Kimono/Cloak Outfit
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A light mint green cloak that reaches a few inches below her waist, and has a beautiful sky blue flower pin attached to the silky fabric.