"Demon Slayer: Next Generation" OC #1

Name
Kiyoko Yūrei Kamado

Nicknames
Kié
Kiyo
Koko
Kiyo-San
Yūrei-Kun
Kiyoko-Sama

Age
17 years old

Gender
Male

Sexuality
Pansexual

Birthday
April 29th

Zodiac Sign
Taurus

Personality
Kiyoko is a very kind-hearted, peaceful, and wise person you'll ever meet. He'll lend a helpful and friendly hand if you ever need any help with trouble or anything. He's an even-tempered person who is calm and doesn't get upset, angry, or excited very easily or very often. His soft smile shows the compassion and trust that he holds for you and the ones he cares for deeply. However, if someone uses his kindness in such a negative way or even dares hurting his friends or loved ones, then Kiyoko will definitely lose his composure and directly snap at that person.

Flaws
Some people describes Kiyoko as an empath, which means he's is a highly sensitive individual who has a keen ability to sense what others are thinking or feeling. He experiences a great deal of empathy, often to the point of taking on the pain and agony of others at their own expense.

Looks

Outfit

Outfit

MotivesKiyoko wants nothing more but to see others live in peace

Motives
Kiyoko wants nothing more but to see others live in peace. After hearing about the war of humans against demons, he vowed to himself that he will become a demon slayer to bring everyone the peace and happiness for the world they've deserve to live in, even if it means he'll sacrifice himself to grant that wish, that way they won't have to suffer from the sadness and pain. Kiyoko also wants to become a Hashira in the future so he can train others to become stronger.