"Demon Slayer" OC #39

Name
Yuka Fuyuzuki

Name Meaning
Yuka - Dream Fragrance
Fuyuzuki - Winter's Moon

Nicknames
Fuyu
Yuka-Chan
Master (from her Tsugukos)
Yaki Fumizuko (from Inosuke)
Lady Fuyuzuki (from comrades)
Big Sis (ONLY from her brother)
Snowflake (ONLY from her mother)
Ms. Yuka (from Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho)

Age
20-21 years old

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Pan Queen

Zodiac Sign
January 31st

Zodiac Sign
Aquarius

Personality
Yuka is a very gentle and kind young woman, though she can be very cold hearted and have trust issues when it comes to meeting strangers. Around younger demon slayers, Yuka treats them like her own children that her motherly nature will start kicking in. She sometimes has difficulty with understanding and expressing her emotions since she's been used to being formal and unable to speak with her own heart and mind. However, around enemies and demons, Yuka will start showing more of a sinister and menacing behavior without even realizing it.

Looks

FlawsWhenever she's highly stressed out or upset, Yuka tends to eat anything in order to avoid going through an aggressive episode

Flaws
Whenever she's highly stressed out or upset, Yuka tends to eat anything in order to avoid going through an aggressive episode.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Yuka is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Yuka joined the corps because she swore revenge against Douma for turning her father into a demon who killed her older sister after the transformation. She'd also made a promise to her younger brother that she'd do anything to protect him as long as preventing other humans from having to endure the same fate.

Rank
Hashira

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard uniform shirt and hakama pants with the color being a dark shade of icy blue, and has a pair of sky blue leg wraps with the pattern of pastel blue snowflakes.