"Demon Slayer" OC #21

Name
Fuyuake Tsukishin

Name Meaning
Fuyuake - Dawn of Winter
Tsukishin - Heart of the Moon

Nicknames
Fuyu
Tsuki
Multi-Eyes (from Sanemi)
Young Spirit (from Rengoku)
Ms. Fuyu (from Sumi, Kiyo, & Naho)
Fushumika Tokomaki (from Inosuke)
The Faithful Beauty (from the Kakushi)

Age
Current: 16-17
Aged up: 19-20

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Lesbian

Birthday
May 6th

Zodiac Sign
Taurus

Personality
Fuyuake is a selfless and merciful young girl anyone has ever encountered. Her eyes may look lifeless and empty, but they still have a soft and sweet glint that will easily melt a person's broken heart and soul. Around strangers, she can be very quiet and skeptical at first, but will eventually warm up to them. She has major difficulties with expressing her feelings, but whenever there is someone else had a kind heart and positive personality, then she'll often let her tears flow freely as it has constantly reminded her of the people who were important to the girl; her parents, older sister, and best friend.

Looks

FlawsWhenever Fuyuake feels stressed, she'll most likely lash out on others and leave so she can cool off before apologizing

Flaws
Whenever Fuyuake feels stressed, she'll most likely lash out on others and leave so she can cool off before apologizing.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Fuyuake is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Fuyuake joined because she swore revenge against Gyutaro & Daki for killed both of her parents and older sister. She'd also wants to find inner peace and harmony within herself since that was her beloved best friend's dying wish before his last breath during Final Selection.

Rank
Hinoto

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard female uniform, except the buttons are gold and the color of the attire is a darker shade of blue.