"Demon Slayer: Next Generation" OC #14

Name
Miyu Fujinoki

Name Meaning
Miyu - Beauty, Superiority
Fujinoki - Wisteria Tree

Nicknames
Yu
Fuji-Chan
Mi-Mi (from children)
Master (from her Tsugukos)
Lady Miyu (from most people)
Ms. Fujinoki (from the Bara Siblings)

Age
20-21 years old

Gender
Female

Pronouns
She/Her

Sexuality
Omnisexual

Birthday
February 10th

Zodiac Sign
Aquarius

Personality
Miyu is described as mysterious and serene when she meets strangers. It's sometimes hard to understand if she's actually grown a liking to another person or if she's just being nice due to how she speaks. Miyu is highly intelligent and logical when it comes to fighting her enemies, but when provoked, she has a really huge temper that she hides behind her calm smile. Around her sister, Miyu acts very motherly and makes sure that absolutely nothing happens to her. When Miyu was still younger, she had more of a tentative, stubborn, and less sympathetic personality, but she'd inherited the kindness from her deceased adoptive mother, Sorairo.

Looks

FlawsMiyu has a severe habit of muttering her things out loud when she's in too much thought

Flaws
Miyu has a severe habit of muttering her things out loud when she's in too much thought.

Demon Slayer or no?
Yes, Miyu is a demon slayer!

Reason why joining the Demon Slayer Corps?
Miyu joined the corps a few months after Sorairo had adopted her and Umeko. She swore to show no remorse towards demons who took away many innocent lives and carry on her deceased adoptive mother's legacy. She also vowed to protect her sister from harm's ways.

Rank
Hashira

Uniform Appearance
(IMAGE IN "LOOKS")
A standard uniform shirt and hakama pants with the color being a darker shade of pastel purple, and has a pair of pinkish purple leg wraps.