Chapter 40. "THE END"

CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 40.
"THE END"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Sabrina came back as soon she heard that Natalie and Stefan are dead. She and Victoria were called to help others get Stefan back.

"Oh great. Grandma just passed us." Liv said as she and Luke sat in the car ready to leave town.

"If you want to drive, just say so." Luke said.

"No. I want you to drive, just at a speed more fitting for two people who just tried to commit murder." Liv said.

"They are not following us. Markos stripped the town of spirit magic. There's now way they survived it." Luke said.

Liv is looking straight ahead "Something tells me they did."

Luke sees Elena and Victoria standing in the middle of the road at the last minute. He slams on the brakes and the tires squeal as the car comes to a full stop, just inches from hitting them, who looked un-amused. They stares at twins wearing a smirk.

"And I bet if I turn around..." He looks back and sees Caroline and Brina standing behind the car.

"Using our own tricks against us." Liv said as she takes off her seat belt "jerks." She gets out of the car and walks towards Victoria and Elena. Caroline and Brina walks towards the front of the car.

"A little tip. If you are gonna flee the scene of the crime, take back roads." Victoria said.

"Do you really want to do this, again?" Liv asked Elena.

"You mean the part where you try to kill a doppelgänger? There's no point. My brother is already dead." Sabrina said.

Liv looks at Elena and Victoria, then at Brina and Caroline. She sighs and looks back at Elena.

"I know you don't believe me, but I am sorry." Liv said.

"Good because you are gonna help bring him back." Sabrina said.

" Look. I get what you need from us, but if both doppelgängers are alive again, the Travelers can restart their spell. Witch magic goes bye-bye, and all you vamps, you are goners." Liv said.

"They are not gonna have a chance to start again because in order to bring Stefan back, we are gonna have to kill them, a lot of them, including Markos." Sabrina said.

"We can't help you. Even if we wanted to, our coven would kill us." Luke said.

"Stefan saved your life." Caroline said.

"I know he did, but-" he was cut off by Liv.

"We can't risk it."

Sabrina super-speeds and snaps Luke's neck, his body falling on the street.

"No!"

"Your brother's officially on the Other Side with mine. Think you can risk it now? " Sabrina asked.

"You are monster." Liv said.

"Try looking in the mirror." Sabrina said back.

______________________

Later, Caroline was near cemetery and Sabrina, Victoria and Jason ran there to see if spell worked. She saw Elena appearing on the living side.

"Elena! Thank God!" Caroline exclaimed to see her best friend.

"No! Bonnie! Why would you do that?! I can't leave without him!"

"We will find him!"

"Wait? What's going on? Who are we missing? Where's Stefan?!" Jason's questioning ends when Bonnie starts coughing up blood. "Are you okay?"

"Oh my god! Bonnie?" Victoria asked.

Bonnie almost falls to the ground, but from the other side, Stefan stops her fall, which forces him back over to the living plane.

"No. No. No." Stefan said as Salvatore twins sighed in relief.

"Stefan!" Victoria said running to Stefan.

"I was just trying..."

"What's wrong?"

"She fell. I was just trying-"

"What?"

"Damon. He's not there yet."

Sabrina and Jason shared a look crying.

Elena is with tears welling up in her eyes, shaking her head in denial "This isn't happening"

"It's okay. I can do this. " Bonnie said.

"Natalie...?" Jason asked.

"She hasn't showed up yet."

______________________

Jason enters the crypt and sees that the spell has stopped. "Oh my god. Liv!" he looks around for Liv, but both she and Luke are gone.

"Bonnie! We need to find them. We need to start the spell again." Jason said.

"We can't! That was our one shot." Bonnie said.

"Yeah, but Damon is on the other side, Natalie is on the other side, Sam is there as well. we have to-" Jason started.

"Jason!" Bonnie exclaimed. "There is nothing we can do." She said. Bonnie has a hard time containing her emotion. "It's too late."

Jason starts to cry hysterically. "No, no, no ,no" Repeating 'no' over and over again.

______________________

Jason is sitting on a picnic table all alone, until Caroline comes to talk to him.

"I lost them both.." Jason told. "My best friend and brother. They are both gone. I haven't even make up with Damon. I was angry at him when he died." He said crying. "Natalie had a lot to do here. She should be here. And Damon-uh-he finally had everything he wanted. He was happy. He should be here. "

Jason puts his head in between his legs and starts to cry. Caroline wraps her arms around him without saying a word.

"Caroline... I told you that I like you and everything about what I feel about you." Jason said.

"Yeah , you did."

"I thought I was ready for a relationship but I am not. I just went though to much." Jason said. "Nat, Bonnie and Damon are dead, my niece and nephew are in danger, Sabrina is in denial. I am not ready to be with you." He said and she nodded faking that she was okay.

"Y-yeah.... I understand." She said before looking other way and rears escaped her eyes.

______________________

A/N

END OF BOOK 2

Book 3 will be my favorite