Chapter 36. "NEW PLACE"

CHAPTER 36

CHAPTER 36.
"NEW PLACE"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Brina and Jason were done with their job. It was time to go back to Mystic Falls. But they didn't want to do it. So they decided to go somewhere else instead. The salvatore twins decided to go to New Jersey with their friend group. Kol was going with them and Natalie would join them there.

Brina was in her and Kol's room when Kol walked in to see his girlfriend packing bags. Kol smiles as he walked towards her and jumped on the bed happily making Brina to giggle playfully.

Kol smiles. "I am so happy that I am going to spend the entire two week, five days and four hours with you, darling." He said happily as Brina smiled at him giggling.

"I am very excited. I mean soon we are going to be a parents and I am very happy." Brina said smiling. She couldn't wait to become a mother and have a family with a man she loved.

"I think that you will be a wonderful mother, darling." Kol said as he walked up to his girlfriend to kiss her. She kissed back.

"I love you." She said as their foreheads touched.

"I love you more." Kol said with smirk as they smiled at each others.

He leans to kiss her when Sabrina's eyes widen, "I forgot to put my favorite dress in the bag." She said running to the bag.

Kol rolls his eyes as he groaned. "You are making die by loving you, darling." He said as he jumped on the bed.

Brina smiled as she kissed Kol. "Happy?" She asked and he nodded.

"Never been happier." He said with smile as she smiled.

"Did you know that Caroline still loves Jason?" Brina asked and Kol's eyes widen. "They kissed few days ago." She said with smile.

"I knew it." Kol said.

"Jason started fake-dating Caroline's cousin, Natalie." Brina said with smile as he rolled his eyes at Evans girl's name. "What?" She asked noticing his face.

"I don't like this Natalie girl." Kol said and Brina giggled.

"You are jealous." She said with smile.

"I am not." He said.

"Yes you are."

"Whatever,  tell me. Did you choose girls name?" He asked wanting to change topic.

"Yeah, I choose Lily Diana Mikaelson and Grace Samantha Mikaelson for girls." She said smiling as he smiled back. "What about you?"

"I choose Henry Damon Mikaelson and Marcus Jason Mikaelson for boys." He said with smile as she smiled.

"I like it." She said. "What if they will be girl and boy twins?"

"Then boy will be named Henry Damon Mikaelson and girl will be Lily Diana Mikaelson." Kol said with smile and she smiled back.

"I love it."

____________________

Jason was in the guest's room packing bags when Rebekah knocked on the door. Jason looked that way and saw Rebekah walking in the room. His face became angry.

"Jason..." she started. "Before you leave, I want to talk to you, please." She said walking towards him to touch him.

He backed away, "stay away from me." He said glaring at her as she nodded feeling her heart breaking.

"I... I... Jason... I love you." She said. "I know that you are angry at me but I really love you so much. I was never with anyone as i was with you. I never loved anyone as much I love you." She said in tears as he tried his hard not to cry in front of her.

"No.. you don't. Stop... Rebekah, stop hurting me." He said trying not to cry.

"I do." She said. "I will never stop loving you, Jason. I miss you so much because you showed me what love meant. You were only one who was in love with me not because I was pretty, beatiful and funny. Because I was me." She said with smile as he shook his head.

"Please, Rebekah. Stop." He said.

"I can't. You were, are and will always be everything to me. I love you so much and no matter how many lovers I will have in in future. You will always be love of my life." She said with sad smile as she kissed his cheek and started leaving.

"I love you too." He said with before she would leave as Rebekah looked at him with smile. "But it's over. I can't forgive for what you did and I think my heart belongs to another person." He said.

Rebekah looks at him. "Nat, right?"

"Her name is Natalie but no. Not her. She is my best friend. We were just fake dating." He explained and she nodded.

"I will go." She said before leaving.

______________________

A/N

DONE ✔

HAHHAA

DRAMA IS STARTING