Chapter 39. "DEAD"

CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 39.
"DEAD"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Jason came back to Mystic Falls because Damon just called him telling him that they needed him. Natalie followed Jason to Mystic Falls wanting to help him. Caroline and Stefan are waiting on Bonnie near their car

"Where's Bonnie? She was right behind me!" Caroline exclaimed but her face softened when she saw a guy she loved him. "Jason...."

"Hey." Jason said. "Damon called me to come here. Nay followed me."

"Where is Brina?" Stefan asked confused.

"Victoria gave birth to twins." Jason replied and they smiled.

"What?" Stefan asked happily to hear that he has become an uncle.

"Yeah.... but Kol is hiding them. Brina hasn't even seen them yet." Natalie explained.

"What happened?"

"Long story."

"I am going to find out what's taking so long. " Stefan said but before he would Julian approached them.

"I am looking for Maria. I heard she brought you back to Mystic Falls." He said and Jason looked confused.

"Uh, yeah, she did." Stefan replied.

"Did she tell you where she was headed? Cause she can't stay there. The town's completely overrun." Julian said.

Stefan looks down at his feet

"What's the problem? Did she tell you where she was headed, or not?" Julian asked. Natalie and Jason shared a look knowing that something was wrong.

"Listen, uh, you are not going to see Maria again." Stefan said.

"What are you talking about?"

"She's dead.. I am sorry. " Stefan said and tries to comfort Julian, but he recoils

" Don't touch me." 

"It wasn't Stefan's fault." Caroline said.

"She saved your punk ass." Julian said feeling nothing but rage.

"I dont know what happens but I know for sure that my brother wasn't the one that killed her." Jason said.

"The witches did." Stefan added.

"Well, someone's going to pay for it. " Julian said as he looked at Stefan and Natalie. "And it will be two of you." He pushed Stefan. "Hey, hey, hey, hey. Whoa. I am in no mood to fight tonight, all right? Look at me.. my wife's dead. I am in somebody else's body. I bave got nowhere to go because my own people are trying to kill me!"

"Listen, we are going to find a way to stop this spell and even if Mystic Falls is gone, we are going to find a way to save ourselves, all right?" Jason said.

Natalie sneaks behind him and attempts to snap his neck, but he catches her in the act. Julian pushes Jason away and grabs Natalie by neck before snapping it.

"Natalie! " Jason exclaimed as dead Natalie fell in his arms. Caroline gasped to see her cousin dead.

"Nat!"

Stefan lunges toward Julian and tries to pin him to the car, but Julian has the upper hand. He reaches into Stefan's chest cavity and pulls out his heart. Caroline gasps as his skin starts to desiccate, before Stefan falls to the pavement; dead.

"There! Dead doppelgänger. Stopped the spell." Julian said

" Oh my god! Oh my god. They are dead! " Caroline said. She rushes over to s and holds his body in her arms.

"No! No! No!" Jason said still holding daed Natalie.

Caroline is still holding Stefan's body "Help me Please! Oh my god! Oh my god! Somebody help! Somebody help!"

"This can't be happening. " Jason cried.

______________________

"What the hell happened? Marie was the only one who was willing to help us who knew the spell." Bonnie told  Enzo.

"The great beyond happened. And it's going to keep happening, so we need to find a way out of here and fast. " Enzo said.

Bonnie looks behind Enzo and sees Natalie and Stefan standing there.

"Stefan.... Natalie...." Bonnie said.

Enzo also turns around, but sees nothing "What?"

"Bonnie..."

"This can't be happening."

"Please tell me that you have figured out a way to bring us all back." Natalie said.

"I lost it.. I am sorry."

"It's okay." Natalie said with small smile.

Stefan touches her shoulders and passes through to the other side. Natalie does same smiling at Bonnie who was crying.

_________________________

Stefan's body lies on a couch. Caroline cries over his body. Jason is calming him down. Elena rushes in, followed by Damon. She notices Stefan's body.

"Oh, my God. Stefan!" She sits on the coffee table in front of the body.

Caroline is sobbing "We didn't know where to bring them, and I just couldn't leave them outside." She said.

"Them?" Elena asked.

"Natalie is dead too." Jason said in tears. "She is upstairs." Damon looks at Stefan's body, disconcerted. "Bonnie has a plan, right? She—she said that she could bring people back." Jason said.

neither Elena or Damon respond.

"Tell me that she can bring them back!"

"We will bring him and Natalie back. Come on. Let's get away from prying eyes." Damon starts getting Stefan's body while Elena and Caroline help. Jason just stays silent looking at fireplace.

Meanwhile on the other side Natalie observes them as they take Stefan's body. Still on the Other Side, there is a rumble and trembling. She tries to prop himself leaning on a column. It doesn't work, as she is being dragged through the hall in direction of a window. She's lifted up in the air and she tries to hold herself at a wall corner. Right when Natalie is about to not hold it any more, a woman reaches out and grabs him by the wrist.

"I got you!" She's able to pull Natalie out of danger. Natalie looks surprised. The woman is Ellie's older sister, Naomi.

"Looks like I have now saved you from both metaphorical darkness and actual darkness. I think you owe me a beer." She said.

________________________

A/N

DONE ✔

I like this chapter so much

✔𝖠 𝖶𝖺𝗋 𝖮𝖿 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 [2] TO X TVDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara