Chapter 25. "SILAS"

CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25.
"SILAS"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Sabrina, Victoria, Ellie, Kol and Scott walked downstairs laughing about some. Kol was leaving in few days and he hasn't seen his best friend, Jason. The Salvatore boy has had bad week and he hasn't talked to anyone but Caroline, Sabrina and Natalie. Five of them, walked down the stairs and their smiles disappeared as they saw Elena, Silas and Damon.

"What is he doing here?" Kol asked pointing at Silas.

"Shouldn't she be at college?" Victoria asked pointing at Elena.

"You skip too much." Ellie told Elena and Elena glared at her.

"doble bitch" Scott whispered.

"You shouldn't have say anything to Jason. I will murder you in your sleep" Sabrina told Damon, glaring at him. She found out what he told Jason.

"I told you so" Victoria told Damon smirking as he glared at her.

"My favorite gang came. I have heard a lot about you." Silas said before looking at Elena and Damon. The gang came and sat on the couch. "We all know that Tessa was a real vengeful bitch. Your doppelgänger, Amara died at her hands, but today, after two thousand years, Amara and I will finally reunite." Silas said.

Damon gets up from the couch. "Alright. Skip the mushy parts. Look. My girl here is just trying to have a good day, and there are promises that she's expecting you to keep." He said making everyone (except Silas and Elena) roll their eyes.

"Oh, you don't think that I keep my promises?" Silas asked looking at Elena.

"You said that now that you are a witch again, you would bring Bonnie back from the other side." Elena said.

"I did and I can."

"And you promised Damon you would do that if he helped you." Elena said and Silas nodded. "But you are kind of evil. No offense."

"None taken."

"So I am just trying to figure out how I can trust that one of your last acts in the world will be to bring my best friend back."

"Did you want me to pinky swear?" Silas holds out his pinky to complete the offer as Sabrina, Victoria and Ellie tried their hard not to laugh.

"She's trying to have a good day. Just tell her how it's going to go down. "  Damon said to Silas. Damon looked at Sabrina, Ellie and Victoria. "You three, don't you dare make any comments."

"She's trying to have a good day" Sabrina mocked Damon.

"Just tell her how it's going to go down" Ellie played along and mocked Damon.

"You three, don't you dare make any comments" Victoria said, mocking Damon like her two friends did.

Silas smiled at girls to see how they hate Elena and love pissing Damon "I just want to destroy the other side so I don't get stuck in that pit of a purgatory when I finally do kill myself. Before I do that, I will bring Bonnie back. And being the amazing and incredible and all-powerful witch I am, I can totally do both things. I just have to find the anchor first and destroy it." He explains

"The anchor?"

_____________

"New Jersey? The supernatural other-world is bound by an object in Snooki's backyard?" Damon told Silas as others sat in the livingroom room.

"It's in a stockyard and it's being shipped out. So. We really need to..." Silas pauses and Jeremy enters the room carrying a crossbow. Without looking up, Silas immediately knows Jeremy is present "Hello, hunter. Banner day for you, huh? Didn't you and the Bennet witch used to..." Silas clicks his tongue suggestively and whistles.

"Hey, knock it off. Okay?" Elena said and looks at Jeremy "It's okay Jer. We all want the same thing today. Silas dead, Bonnie alive." She said.

"Actually, not all of us wants that" Kol muttered but nobody heard him except his girlfriend and Sabrina slapped his arm.

Silas looks unconvincing "Yeah."

"AKA, put the damn crossbow down, Pocahontas." Damon told Jeremy.

"We are just supposed to believe that he's going to bring Bonnie back to life out of the goodness of his heart?" Jeremy asked, not believing Silas.

"Well, I hope not. I mean, I am kind of a monster." Silas said and Jeremy raises the crossbow up and points it in Silas' direction. "You know, guys, I am feeling really ganged up on right now. K? I would hate to lose my temper and do something..." Silas raises his hand up, fire shoots from his fingers "...crazy." Elena and Jeremy both take a step back. Silas laughs quietly and extinguishes the flames. Sabrina, Ellie, Scott, Victoria and Kol are enjoying this. "Ah. Man, I really love being a witch again. I feel like I am constantly reinventing myself. I am like a supernatural Madonna, don't you think?" The gang tried not to laugh and Silas smiled. "See, they like me"

______________________

"All right. We gotta get going." Silas said and he looks at Jeremy "You grab a crowbar, or four from the garage."

"What for?"

"Does it matter?" Silas asked and looks at Elena "You are not going. Men only."

"Are you serious?" Elena asked him and he looks at Damon "He's not serious."

"No, he's not serious."

"I think he is serious" Victoria said. "I mean who would want to look at her all day. Especially when she is his girlfriend's doppelgänger" she added.

"Exactly, I am one hundred percent serious. She's a freaky carbon-copy of my one true love, Amara. You can understand why I don't want to stare at her imposter face all day." Silas said.

"Ohhh" Sabrina smirks happily. "Another Elena hater. I love it" she said linking her arms with Kol. Victoria, Ellie, Scott and Kol smile at Salvatore girl's reaction.

"That makes no sense."

"It would make complete sense if you were ever in love with somebody who looked exactly like her." Silas said as the gang tried not to laugh.

"He was" Kol, Sabrina, Ellie, Victoria and Scott at the same time laughing as Damon glares at them.

"This is ridiculous. We are bringing my best friend back from the dead. I am going." Elena said, earning annoyed look from Sabrina and Victoria. Two girls shared an annoyed look as they sighed.

Silas is visibly annoyed. He raises his arm up and summons an arrow from Jeremy's set. He then sends the arrow flying into Elena's leg, where it pierces her skin. Elena sinks to the ground. Ellie hides her head in Scott shoulders laughing as Victoria, Sabrina and Kol chuckled.

"Hey!" Damon runs over to her and helps pull the arrow from her leg.

"The next one goes in the heart. Now hurry up. I only have until sundown before Tessa tries to stop me." Silas said.

______________________

A/N

DONE ✔

NOTHING INTERESTING HAPPENED NEXT BECAUSE THEY JUST WENT TO GET JASON AND HAVE FUN IN GRILL. (JASON DRAGGED NATALIE WITH HIM)

It was funny to write.