Chapter 23. "HISTORICAL BALL"

CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23.
"HISTORICAL BALL"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Sabrina has been having a lot of fun in Mystic Falls with her friends and family but she still misses love of her life. Kol also has been too busy with protecting Hayley and his niece. Luckily, he also got chance to become closer with his family. Sabrina had been complaining with Victoria, Jason, Caroline and Ellie how much she misses Kol, so they have called him and he going to surprise her.

"I think that wolf girl, 'lijah and Nik are going to end up same as your two brothers and doble bitch" Kol said on the phone as he was in his car. On the other line, Brina was in the livingroom of her house.

"Maybe but Hayley is not like Elena. So you are lucky" Brina said with smile small as Kol chuckles.

"I have missed you, darling. I wish I were with you right now, so I could hug and never let you go." He said with smile and Brina laughed. "That laugh is which I needed to hear for all this time."

"I miss you too, so much." Brina said smiling. "How is Rebekah doing? I haven't talked to her since she and Jason broke up." She added her with smile.

"She has been really worried from the start but now she is seeing Matt. But I think she still misses Jason and sends voice-mails to him" He explained with smile. "How is my buddy doing?"

"He is trying to move on and already is dating a girl" she answered.

"Wait! What?" He asked her shocked.

There was heard doorbell on the door. "I will be back, there is a doorbell on the door." She said standing up and walking to the door but when she opened the door and  she saw someone she wanted to see. "Kol!" She yelled jumping at him and hugging Kol.

"Darling! I have missed you so much." Kol said and the couple kisses.

________________________

At the moment Damon Salvatore and Scott Pierce are at the Salvatore mansion explaining their plan to Jeremy. Jeremy is sitting on a chair and Damon is standing up, talking to him.

"So, as we know, in a psychotic lapse of judgment, Bonnie brought you back to life and died in the process. The—" Scott explained with smile but was interrupted by Damon.

"May she rest in peace." Damon added as Scott rolled his eyes.

"She's actually right over there." Jeremy said smiling and pointing at Bonnie who no one could see.

"Whatever. Look." Scott said. "The whole point is, I just happen to know a supernatural being who just happens to want to die, and in the spirit of nature needing balance and life for a life and all that stuff, I just think it would be a huge waste of a perfectly good death."