Chapter 34. "NEW ORLEANS"

CCHAPTER 34

CCHAPTER 34.
"NEW ORLEANS"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

It was mistake. That three words were stuck in Jason's head. He regretted coming back to New Orleans knowing, he has to face Rebekah again. He tried to make himself believe that it was for the best. He had to help Aaron for his best friend. Natalie.

Natalie helped him with Caroline thing, so now it was his turn to do something for her, even if it meant to visit New Orleans again and face his ex-girlfriend who cheated on him. It was really hard but he knew that he could do it.

Jason and Sabrina sat in the front seat of car while Ellie, Scott, Aaron and Victoria sat in the back. Others, of course followed him because they knew how hard coming to New Orleans was for Jason.

"You guys didn't have to come here, you know?" Jason said as he continued driving the car.

"You are our friend, we had to come while Natalie is too busy with Caroline. Both of my friends should feel better." Victoria said with small smile.

"You know, you are my first ex-girlfriend who is my friend and comforts me about my break-up." Jason told Victoria who smiles.

"They say you never forget your first love." Victoria said with soft smile and Jason smiles back.

"Aww. I am about to cry. You two are so cute even though I am team Jaroline." Sabrina said with smile as Ellie giggled.

"Who is Jaroline?" Aaron asked as two female heretics smirked.

"Jason and Caroline's future kid's name." They said at the same time and Aaron looked confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh my god! Since you will be new boyfriend of Nat, very soon that means you are becoming our friend." Brina said excited. "You will join our Jaroline club." She said.

"Is she always like that?" Aaron asked Scott who nodded.

"She gets excited when it come to Jaroline." He said.

"I still don't understand what Jaroline is." Aaron said confused.

"Wait, isn't Caroline your ex-girlfriend's cousin?" Aaron asked Jason who just smiled.

"Natalie was not my actual girlfriend. We were in a fake relationship to make Caroline jealous." He explained.

"Thanks god! I thought you were gonna murder me because I had a crush on Nat while your relationship-sorry... fake relationship." Aaron said.

"You had a crush on Nat?" Jason asked as girls smirked.

"Oh god" Scott muttered scared to death to think what was gonna happen. He knew girls would get super excited.

"Oh my god! Friends to lovers!"

"I have to create new club about Naaron!"

"I already choose where their wedding will be!"

The girls started talking at the same time as boys looked confused.

"I have to text Caroline!" Brina exclaimed.

"I have to text Bonnie!" Ellie said taking her phone.

"And I have to inform Damon!" Victoria said.

But suddenly car stopped. "Why did we stop?" Aaron asked.

"We arrived. Thanks God." Scott replied as everyone started getting out of the car. "I am not really fan of driving for hours with six people."

"What place is that?" Aaron asked confused looking at Building.

"Mikaelson mansion." Victoria answered as she shared a look with Jason.

Sabrina grabbed Jason's hand to comfort him. "It's gonna be okay." She said smiling at him.

He smiles nodded "Let's go in."

They walk towards the mansion and doors are opened by Kol Mikaelson who wasn't expecting to see his girlfriend and friends.

"I knew it! I heard somebody singing 'lollipop' 10 kilometers away." He said looking at Sabrina who just shrugged.

"It wasn't me." She quickly said defending herself as others laughed. He just chuckled and hugged his girlfriend who smiled.

_____________________

Everyone was ready to start helping Aaron who was pretty confused about everything. Kol and Brina left to walk around the town and have some fun. Ellie and Scott decided to rest. So when I say everyone I meant Jason and Victoria.

"I cut my finger and I wanted it to heal faster so I found a vampire blood and I drank it because I read a vampire blood can heal people." Aaron explained as they sat around in the livingroom.

"What is last thing you remember?" Victoria asked him.

"I remember being in the car driving I don't know where. And then Elena's boyfriend shows up with his friend and they literally eat me." Aaron explained.

"Damon and Enzo..." Jason sighs.

"Jason......?" A very familiar female voice was heard behind Jason. Hearing it made Jason's eyes widen and Victoria glares at blonde behind him.

Jason stands up and looks behind him to find very emotional Rebekah Mikaelson in front of him. He tried his hard not to cry in front of her.

"Tori, Aaron, can you us a minute?" Jason asked them and they nodded. Victoria and Aaron stand up as they walk out of the room.

"Jason... I am truly sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I loved you and if you listened to every voice mail, I ever send you during summer, you would understand it." She said with sad smile and started walking towards him but he backed away which made her smile drop.

"I don't believe that you still love me because if you did then you wouldn't do what you did." Jason said, with no emotion on his face.

"Jason..." Rebekah started but was cut off.

"Don't." He said, glaring at her and she was surprised to see hatred in his eyes. Three months ago, she was his Bekah but now she is his nothing. He doesn't care about her. Not anymore.

Or is that what he tries to make himself believe?

"Please, while I am here, don't try to make a conversation with me, don't look at me or talk about me. Don't even think about me." Jason told her and before she would say something his phone rang. It was Natalie. "Hey, Nat." He answered walking out of the room.

Rebekah just stared at him missing old times. He has moved on.

"Who is Nat?" She muttered to herself.

"His ex-girlfriend." Victoria said and Rebekah scoffed before leaving to her room angrily. "Opps... I forgot mention fake ex-girlfriend." Victoria muttered with smirk.

____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

FINALLY I wrote this chapter.

Did anyone think about Nat and Jj being more than  friends?

I want to finish this book soon and start book 3 because it will be the best of them (I think). So I might skip few episodes in this book.