Chapter 32. "KLAROLINE OR JAROLINE"

CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32.
"KLAROLINE OR JAROLINE"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Ellie and Scott left town for few days because Scott wanted to think about something else after his sister died. He still misses her, even though she was a bad person. Victoria has been out with Natalie all day which makes Jason and Sabrina all alone in their living room. They are bored when Damon, in an obviously good mood, enters the house carrying a shovel.

"Where you been?" Stefan asked making Sabrina and Jason to stand up after lying on the floor annoyed and bored.

"The funny brother is at home!" They said at the same time.

"Just out." Damon told Stefan.

"Define 'out.'" Stefan said.

"One who hovers and sticks his nose in other people's business. Oh! Sorry... I defining 'annoying.'" Damon said and he starts wiping his feet on a mat in the floor.

"No, you were defining doppelgängers especially Elena." Jason muttered and only Sabrina heard it.

"That's funny." Stefan said.

"Katherine's rotting corpse was stinking up the house. I got rid of it." Damon explained.

"Gladly." Salvatore twins muttered.

"Could be a bit of a problem..." Stefan said.

"Why is that?" Damon asked him.

Nadia walks in "Because I am here for Katherine's body." She said.

"When did she come here?" Jason asked.

"Great, we finally get rid of mother and daughter shows up. Are we cursed or something ?" Sabrina asked annoyed.

Damon chuckles "we are." He said and then looks at Nadia. "You are out of luck.. you ain't getting it." He said.

Nadia glares at Damon and Sabrina who are just smiling innocently "My mother asked to be buried with her family in Bulgaria." She explained.

Damon and Sabrina share a look happily "and nothing gives me greater joy than denying her dying wish." She said smiling.

"Damon... who cares? Katherine's dead. Just give her the damn body." Stefan said.

"Yeah, do it. And she will leave us alone forever." Jason said wanting Nadia to leave.

"That bitch ruined our lives. Nadia has known her what, 5 minutes?" Damon asked making Nadia angry.

Nadia becomes very agitated and rushes toward Damon to grab him by the neck. "Tell me where she is." She asked.

Damon smacks Nadia away from him and pushes her up against the wall as he says "The nicest thing that Katherine Pierce will ever do is feeding the maggots that feast on her flesh. Give it up. You are not giving her back." He
relents and loosens his grip on Nadia.