Chapters 13. "BORING HOUSE"

CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13.
"BORING HOUSE"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

______________________

Scott was in his and Ellie's room while Sabrina and Ellie were in Stefan's room reading his diaries. Scott decided to go downstairs and get blood bag but when he walked down the stairs he saw a person he thought he would not see for a while. He saw Katherine who downs a shot of bourbon and Damon watches her pour another glass.

"You are gonna have to cut me off soon. My tolerance is a joke now. It's just so...glorious." Kathrine said and Damon rolled his eyes.

"You are miserable."

Katherine scoffs "Please. I am Katherine Pierce, I am a survivor." She  said and Scott makes his presence. He still looks shocked to see Kathrine. "Hey Scotty. I hope you are happy to see your bug sister. We haven't seen each others since you started dating the red-haired witch. What was her name?"

"Ellie" Scott said glaring at his sister who is just smirking.

"You are a liar. Your hair's messed up, your nails are chipped. You are a sad and miserable human being and you want me to turn you. So, here."  Damon said, ignoring siblings conversation and he bites open his wrist and offers it to her. "Go ahead, drink up. I will kill you, you will bite the mailman, you will be a vampire again. Go ahead, come on."

"I can't, okay? No one's ever taken the cure before. If I die, there's a good chance I may never wake up." Kathrine said and Scott gives her a concerned look.

"And that would be tragic." Damon said.

"And deep down, in that mushy-gushy Elena-loving heart, there's a part of you that doesn't want me to die." Kathrine said.

Scott groans annoyed tired of their comments and asks. "What are you doing here, Katherine? Did you come to taunt us and then go back to your miserable human life?" He asked and Kathrine glared at him.

The house phone starts ringing. Damon moves to get it but Katherine beats him to it and answers it. "Salvatore residence. Hello, Principal Weber, this is Elena. Oh, dear. We will find him." She hangs up and turns to Damon. "So Jeremy's been expelled. Elena will be cool with that, right?"

Damon and Scott share a look. "When we get back here, you are gone." Be said.

"You should leave, Kathrine. There's nothing more dangerous than two furious heretics who hate you." Scott said and Kathrine rolled her eyes.

"That's sweet how you talk about your girlfriend and ex-girlfriend. I see they get along." Kathrine said and two guys glared at her. "Wait, Damon, Scott. There's someone chasing me."

"Then run. Run far away. That what you do the best" Scott said.

"Scott, you don't understand. I have enemies everywhere. What happens when word gets out that I am a human? I can't protect myself! I am weak and I am slow – do you have any idea what it's like to run in heels? I have blisters, brother! Please, just...help me." Kathrine begs which make Scott to look at her.