Chapter 8. "BRINA'S PLAN"

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8.
"BRINA'S PLAN"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Sabrina, Jason, Ellie and Victoria are already there where they have to met Caroline. In Caroline's house. They walk in to see her packing bags. Brina's plan is starting from here. Girls glanced each others with nod as Jason looked confused at them. He did not understand why they nodded.

"Care bear" Ellie and Sabrina said at the same time. Jason gave them confused look about the nickname as Victoria giggled at them. Caroline turned to them happily, she did not see it coming.

"Guys! Oh my god. I have missed you" happy Caroline vamp speed to them and hugged all of them at the same time. Group Hugs.

"This is the first time when I'm around the people who had crush on me" Jason said and Brina giggled as she saw how other girls' eyes widen.

"What?" Victoria, Ellie and Caroline exclaimed at the same time. The salvatore siblings laughed as others gave them confused look.
(Caroline knows Victoria is alive).

"You had crush on him too?" Caroline and Ellie asked each others at the same time. Brina was laughing and Jason was smirking.

"I have never had crush on him" proudly said Victoria. "We were just dating and going to be married"

"For the first time, it's funny to be around the girls who had crush on your twin not-hot brother" Brina laughe and Jason glared at his sister.

"Brina" Jason warned, " I am hot and now shut up."

"Sorry" Brina apologized but it was fake of course.

"You have no idea how much I want to be with all of you but I have to go with Elena to Whitmore college." Caroline said and others looked at her with disappointment in their eyes.

Ellie and Brina got annoying and rolled their eyes at Gilbert's name. Both of them hated her for killing Samantha Mikaelson, their closest friend. They have already forgotten Jeremy because he was feeling bad for what he did. Even now when girls forgave her, he was still suffering.

"So, we can not spend time with you" brina said with groan but then some idea hit Caroline's head. Her eyes sparkled widely with big smile.

"Actually, why don't you guys come along?" Caroline asked them and girls exchanged looks with smile and smirked widely. Jason was going to respond but Brina said something.

"Sorry, Care but me, Ellie and Victoria have something to do." Brina explained and girls nodded as Caroline looked down "But Jason can come with you. He will help you, also Jason has always wanted to see college. Especially Whitmore College but he was too busy. Right Jason?"

Brina's plan has started.

"Of, course. I will come. I  actually have nothing to do." Jason said with small smile as girls smiled widely. Caroline nodded with smile.

"Okay"

"And, please tell Elena to not talk to me. I hate that girl more than my nickname" Jason added jokingly as Caroline giggled.

It was true. Jason hated that nicknames the most in the whole world but when döublegangers started walking in his life, everything has changed. Kathrine ruined everything in his life, she was reason why his fiance died. His first love. That döubleganger was reason why Diana Salvatore died. His aunt and mother figure. Kathrine ruined his brother's brotherhood and she also ruined Sabrina's life. Then Elena walked in their life and she also ruined it. She and Jeremy killed Samantha Mikaelson, she daggered Rebekah, she tried to kill Mikaelsons many times, she is reason Klaus almost died,and Naomi actually died. It hurt Jason but he never showed it.

"I will tell her..." Caroline started, "JJ" she muttered/ teased as girls laughed.

"I heard that!" Jason yelled angrily as girls giggled and laughed widely.

"No, you did not" all girls, Victoria, Ellie, Caroline and Sabrina said at the same tim and then laughed again.

"I did not have to" Jason said as he looked at his sister, ex-fiance, ex-crush and friend who were laughing and he made fake upset face.

"Looks like our JJ is angry" Victoria teased her ex-fiance with big smile which made girls giggle again.

"Okay, let's finish all this teasing. Me and Caroline have to go somewhere." He said and girls nodded with trying their hard not to laugh.

"I wish we could watch them hanging out together and their teasing scenes. I am officially team Jaroline" Ellie whispered her friends who nodded with smile.

_____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE ABOUT JASON AND CAROLINE!!! +REBEKAH'S JEALOUSY.