Chapter 33. "YOU GOT A GIRL"

CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33.
"YOU GOT A GIRL"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Jason started walking to the college when he saw Natalie who was already his best friend. She was smirking and smiling because she just find out that Jason and Caroline kissed each others and confessed their feelings.

"Hey wow you must be Jason who stole my step-cousin's heart, right?" Natalie said with smirk, using sarcastic tone as she started walking to her best friend. "you finally got your girl, salvatore?"

Jason rolled his eyes and then he glanced her best friend with smirking at her, "Shut up, Nat"

"ohh, looks like my cousin taught you how to say to people that they need to Shut up" she said smirking at her best friend.

"I said Shut up, Natalie" Jason said with annoying smile and then he glared at her.

"Err, I am scared" Natalie said still smirking. Jason laughed. "I was so happy when I got your text about these incredible news." She said.

"Ready to break up, Nat?" Jason asked.

"Can't wait" She said happily and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on, it wasn't that bad." Jason said annoyed and rolling his eyes as she nodded.

"I know, but kissing your best friend to make your cousin jealous feels awkward, doesn't it?" She asked and he nodded agreeing. "I just feel relief." She said.

"Me too. Would you like to celebrate our break up..... ex-girlfriend?" He asked as he extended his hand and she nodded, grabbing his hand. They started walking to their dorm where Victoria was waiting for them.

______________________

Victoria, Natalie and Jason were in Jason's and Natalie's dorm eating snacks and drinking bourbon. Actually Victoria was only one who wasn't drinking.

"You got a girl, Jason!" Natalie yelled happily. "I am so happy." She said giggling, laughing and smiling while she danced.

"You are drunk, Nat." Jason replied laughing.

"I know." She said while Victoria started laughing.

Suddenly her phone rang and she took it to see Aaron calling her. She smiled awkwardly making Jason and Victoria confused "Who is that?" Jason asked her.

"Aaron." She said with small smile before answering. "Hey."

"Nat! I need to you help me. I- I am somewhere in the woods and I feel so hungry. I don't remember anything." He said nervously and scared making Natalie because sober.

She looks at Jason and Victoria who could hear Aaron. "What? Where are you, Aaron? I will come to find you." She said worryingly.

"I don't know. All I see are trees. I am in forest. I am lost." Aaron said scared and Natalie nodded.

"Okay, I will do locator spell. I will come to get you." She said and Aaron nodded.

"Thanks, Natalie." He said before hanging up.

Natalie looked at her friends who heard everything with saying "Let's go and do locator spell or something. We have to find him." She said scared to think something bad might have happened to Aaron.

"We need his blood or something that belongs to him." Jason said.

"I have his jacket. He borrowed it to me when I was cold" Natalie said and he nodded.

"That could work" Jason said.

______________________

Jason and Natalie got everything prepared for a spell and they figured out that Aaron is in the woods of Mystic Falls. Jason, Victoria and Natalie got in the car and drove to where Aaron was. They started walking and looking for Aaron.

Natalie looked worried about Aaron and she glanced down with saying "He is somewhere here. We just need to find him before it's dark outside." She said with worried face.

Jason walked to her and grabbed her hands. "Hey, calm down. We will find him, I promise you." He said before hugging her.

"You guys are so cute but I am still team Jaroline." Victoria said with small smile as they started walking.

"Ew, don't ever think about us as a couple." Natalie said.

Later, it was getting dark outside and Natalie was still worried. "Oh my god, it's getting dark" She said scared.

"I hear voices." Jason said and started walking there to find Aaron drinking blood from people.

"Aaron..." Natalie said and Aaron looked at her confused. He let the body fell on the ground and looked at her.

He glanced his hands which were covered with blood. "No... what the hell is happening to me? I am scared." He said.

Natalie ran to him and hugged him. "Hey it's going to be okay, I promise." She said but before he could say anything, she was grabbed away from him.

Jason was one who grabbed Natalie from Aaron. "Nat... he just became a vampire. It's dangerous for you to be near him." He said. "He has no control. I will help him. I promise. But you and Victoria have to go, Now." He told her..

"Come on, Nat" Victoria told her, extending her hand. Natalie looks at Aaron before following Victoria who hugged her and took her to the car.

Aaron looks at Jason "are you going to kill me?" He asked terrified.

"Unfortunately, no." Jason replied kind of disappointed  "Come on, we should get going." He said

"Where?" Aaron asked confused and scared.

"If I want teach you how to be a good vampire who has a full control. Then we should go to city of vampires." Jason explained as they started walking.

"Where that supposed to be?" Aaron asked confused. He wasn't good at vampire history. Jason just smirks.

"New Orleans"

________________________

A/N

DONE ✔

NEW ORLEANS

This chapter was kind of small.