Chapter 27. "FLASHBACK"

CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27.
"FLASHBACK"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

*flashback*

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE
1953 YEAR.

It's night-time. The TV is playing.

"And that's the state of the world from your hometown news station on June 11, 1953. Goodnight Mystic Falls."

A maid turns off the TV and is cleaning up in the boarding house when Sabrina and Damon enter.

"Hey. We are looking for Joseph Salvatore." Damon saidn

Joseph walks in "You found him."

"Love what you have done with the place. If this whole boarding house thing doesn't pan out, you can always turn it into a high class brothel." Damon said.

"Glad you got my telegram. I haven't heard from Stefan yet, but I am hoping he will be here soon. When's the last time you two spoke?" Joseph asked.

"They don't talk, that's why me and my twin brother are separated from each other" Sabrina said.

"And you must be... Sabrina Salvatore. Stefan talked a lot about you, which means you are his favorite sibling" Joseph said making Sabrina scoff.

"I am three my brothers' favorite sibling" Sabrina said.

"Well, Stefan doesn't call, he doesn't write. Of course, neither do I. In all fairness, I am the one that abandoned him on a train platform in the middle of World War II." Damon said  ignoring  his sister.

Joseph pours a drink "Well, there's always time to be a better man."

"Eh, not sure I got one of those in me." Damon said and Joseph snaps Sabrina's neck "you!" Damon said angrily to see what he did to his sister. Joseph poured vervained water at Damon.

"Sorry about the vervain, Damon. The money was too good to pass up."

Even though he's still dizzy from the vervain, Damon gathers strength, spills the liquid on the floor and stabs his glass into Joseph's neck. He groans and falls to the floor. An unknown man enters the room.

"Well, now I won't have to pay him." He said.

Damon groans "Who the hell are you?"

I will be your doctor from now on."

" Uhh.. What are you doing to me?"

"Just a little vervain."

___________________________

Sabrina wakes up. She looks around and sees she at unknown place. She feels weak. She is chained to the chair. She starts to panic and tries to break chains but it didn't work.  Unknown man is walks in holding some sharp things.