Chapter 4. "THE SPELL"

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4.
"THE SPELL"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Brina returned home late. She was hanging out with Ellie and Victoria. Victoria told them about Samantha and Naomi who were fighting every time.

Kol was worried about Brina and Jason was worried too. The two were waiting for her the whole night. When she returned home she saw them waiting and sitting in their seats.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Confused Brina asked Kol and Jason.

"Why? Are you crazy, Brina? You are the one who is late coming at home and made us worried. Where were you this whole time?" Jason asked as he and Kol stands up from their seats.

"Oh, please don't start Jason. Last time we had talk like this, it didn't go well" Brina warned her brother, remembering last time Jason acted like overprotective brother.

"Why are you avoiding the question, Brina? What happened, huh?" Kol asked.

"I am not avoiding the question, Kol. I was hanging out with Ellie. We had girls time which we didn't have for long time" She replied but half of that was lie.

"Why are you so late?" Jason asked.

"Jason, I am not a child. I am over hundred years old" she reminded him.

"Why are you lying, Brina?" Kol asked. "You are saying that you were with Ellie but there is something wrong, isn't there?"

"Yes" Brina decided to tell truth. "There is something wrong, and that's about my pregnancy"

"What about it?" Jason asked.

"I am part of vampire which means I am dead and the dead person can't be pregnant. If I am gonna give birth to this child then I am gonna die" Brina replied.

"What?" Kol asked shocked.

"But I found the way to survive. I am gonna put this child in somebody's stomach and she will give birth to it without dying." She explained. "I found that somebody, today. That's why I am late. Also we are doing the spell tomorrow night"

"Who is this somebody?" Jason asked.

"Victoria Lockwood" Brina said looking down as Jason eyes widen.

"Who?" Kol asked.

"My best friend in 1864", Brina replied.