Chapter 1."PREGNANT WEREWOLF"

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1.
"PREGNANT WEREWOLF"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Since Samantha Mikaelson died none of the salvatore twins have returned to Mystic falls. Not only they, Ellie, Scott Kol, and Rebekah, all of them left and never returned. Brina and Kol are in Paris, Scott and Ellie are in New Orleans, and Rebekah and Jason were in Rome but they left. Now they are in car and driving for New Orleans.

"Are you sure about coming here? Rome had really hot girls" Jason said and Rebekah glared at him.

"Please shut up Jason!" She yelled angrily and jealousy.

"Oh, calm down. Don't be jealous they weren't as hot as you are" he said to his angry girlfriend who was driving the car.

"Whatever, we are not going back to Rome, again" she said as Jason looked at her confused.

They arrived. Rebekah parks her car in front of the Mikaelsons Mansion, leaving message on her phone as they get out.

"Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I am here with my annoying boyfriend and I am worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door" Rebekah said before she hangs up the phone. Jason looked at her confused.

Then they walks up the front steps and opens the doors. They walk in as unknown woman comes down the stairs, wielding a fire iron.

"Who the hell are you?" Woman asked.

"Oh, you must be the maid. Our bags are in the car... get them, will you?" Rebekah said as Jason just smiled.

"Hello. Not the maid" woman replied.

"Right. You are that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you are not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?" Rebekah said.

"You have your brother's manners" Hayley said.

"Oh, so you are the pregnant werewolf. The hot pregnant werewolf. Elijah did not tell us about you being hot" Jason said as Hayley smiled and Rebekah glared at him.

"Your girlfriend is standing right here" Rebekah said.

"So you two are couple." Hayley said.

"Don't have time for girls talk" Rebekah said. "Where is Elijah?" She asked.

"Beats me. He's long gone." Hayley replied.