Chapter 9, "BONDING"

CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9.
"BONDING"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

CAROLINE AND JASON WERE IN THE CAR OF JASON AS SHERIFF FORBES, NATALIE EVANS AND ELENA FOLLOWED THEM BEHIND. Caroline was silent, not knowing what to say around the boy who knows she had crush on him. But does he know that she never stopped loving him? Jason glanced Caroline, wanting to have conversation with her as she keeps being silent.

"Hey, you know that you can talk to me as your friend. I am not going to make you uncomfortable about you having crush on me in the past. " Jason spoke and Caroline glanced him with small smile.

"I am fine, Jason. I am just being silent nothing else. Can I be silent without anything happening?" Caroline asked. It's a lie, Of course she was bothered by the fact that he knows everything about her having crush on her.

"Caroline, stop this stupid lies. I just want us to be as we were before I would know about this whole crush on me thing. " Jason told Caroline who just nodded with smile.

"I want it as well but it's just hard to be around you when you know everything about me having crush on you while you are my ex-boyfriend's best friend and my best friend's twin brother." Caroline explained with sad smile and Jason knew what he was going to say. It was time for her to know the truth as well.

"Okay, but if it makes you feel comfortable around me, I used to have crush on you as well. But it didn't stop when me and Brina moved away. When we came back, i started dating Rebekah, you were already dating Ty. " He explained and Caroline glanced him shocked.

"You... You used to have a-a crush on m-me?" Caroline asked, still in shock to say something.

"Yes" Jason said.

"Oh My Gosh" Caroline almost yelled but it wasn't to loud to call it yell. "We had a crush on each others and neither of us knew about it but then you found out and you didn't tell me" she said, already out of shock and surprised.

"Keep your voice down, the whole Mystic Hell has heard you" Jason said as he let out small laugh to see Caroline who was uncomfortable two minutes ago, was screaming.

"Sorry"

"Don't apologize, I didn't say it to make you feel guilty." Jason said and Caroline smiled at him. Jason smiled back and then Caroline started thinking about what Jason said earlier.

Caroline's smile faded away as she realized something, "Can I ask you something?" She asked with dead serious face and Jason nodded. "Did something happen between you and Rebekah?" Caroline asked and Jason's smile disappeared to hear certain Mikaelsons's name, "I mean you always call her 'Bekah' but you started calling her by her full name." She explained and then noticed how Jason's face changed. "You don't have to answer." Caroline said feeling guilty.

"No, no its know I will" Jason said with small sad smile, "she cheated on me with Matt. It happened when I was out of town. And she kept it in secret for months. " He explained and Caroline felt bad for making him talk about Rebekah and him.

"I am sorry, I should not have asked it." Caroline said and Jason shook his head with small smile.

"No, no, it's not your fault. You did not know" Jason explained as he smiled at girl who smiled back as well.

"You know Tyler cheated on me as well" Caroline said and Jason looked at her knowing what she is feeling. "But he left me before I would know"

"Okay, let's not talk about sad things. Let's focus on the happy things" Jason said with smile trying to make girl happy. "Happy things like..... oh Brina's and Kol's future kids."

"Ohh, isn't that cute? She is going to be an amazing mom. I wish I could have baby as well, so our kids would grow up together" Caroline said with smile as Jason listened.

"You can adopt a child, you know right" Jason said and Caroline looked at him surprised.

"I didn't think about it" Caroline said as Jason laughed. "Thank you" Caroline said with smile as Jason glanced her with giving a confused look.

"For what?"

"For making me to think about something else when I could not stop thinking about Tyler. You are a great friend, Jason Salvatore." Caroline explained and Jason smiled at her.

"That's what us Salvatores are made for, Caroline." Jason said with smile and Caroline laughed. "And, can you tell who was that gorgeous girl? A blonde one who is driving in car with your mother and the Satan?" Jason asked with smirk as Caroline rolled her eyes.

She was feeling jealous. "Her name is Natalie Evans. She is my step-cousin." Caroline replied with a fake grin and trying not to use jealous tone.

"Step-cousin?"

"My uncle married a woman who had daughter. That daughter is Natalie and she is my step-cousin. We are not related by blood" Caroline explained, still feeling jealous as Jason nodded with full of interest in girl.

"Interesting"

She then glanced out of the window with awkward smile. She was trying to avoid jealousy she was feeling at that moment as Jason watched her with smile, trying to drive his car. He could not take his eyes off Caroline who was pretty to watch. What was happening to him? Did old feelings for certain blonde Forbes wake up in him? Was Brina's plan actually working? How could he forget about Rebekah easily? Was it so easy to move on from a girl he loved the most?

______________

A/N

DONE ✔

I HAVE PLANNED MANY THINGS FOR THESE TWO LOVE BIRDS. BE READY TO SEE THEM suffering. IT'S GOING TO HURT.