Chapter 5. "BESTIES"

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5.
"BESTIES"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

After the spell that Ellie and Jason did to Brina and Victoria, the two who the spell was used on, haven't waken up yet. Brina is in the room which she and Kol share and Victoria is in her house with Ellie and Scott watching over her.

But now Brina is slowly opening her eyes. She opened them and stood up. Brina is looking around to see Jason walking.

"Brina" he said as he sat down on the bed. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"I am fine but what happened?" She asked him. "Did it work?"

"It did" he replied. "It worked."

"Thanks god" she whispered.

"I will tell others" he said as he left the room with vampire speed.

Brina's phone rang and it was Caroline. Brina smiled to see her best friend's name on it. She answered.

"Care?" She asked.

"Hello, Brina. How are you? I haven't talked to you for few days and I have ton of things to tell you" Caroline spoke faster than she has ever done it before. Brina was confused.

"Whoaa, Care. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am"

"Okay, Caroline. There's something important things i need to tell you right now." Brina said. "Can we meet somewhere?" She asked.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Cool, where?"

"I don't know"

"I will send you location and we meet there" Brina said.

"Okay" Caroline agreed "Oh God there are so many things I want to tell you, yeee!!!" She said.

"Goodbye, Caroline"

"Goodbye, Brina"

Brina chuckled as she hang up the phone. She love Caroline. Caroline knew how to make Brina smile.

"So, you going somewhere?" A voice came behind her. She looked to see Kol standing.

"Kol" she smiled as she hugged him. "Yeah, I am leaving to see Caroline. I haven't seen her for ages" she said.

"Okay" he said. "Ellie called and said that Victoria woke up and the babies are in her"

"Cool" she said, "wait, did you say babies?" She asked.

"Yeah"

"It's twins" she looked surprised. "It's so cool. I am gonna have two children at the same time."

"Yeah, that's cool, isn't it?"

"It is"

______________

Brina was already there to meet Caroline when Caroline Forbes walked in where they supposed to meet. It was certain pub.

"Care" Brina said as she stood up and hugged her best friend. "Oh God, I have missed you, so much" she said after breaking the hug.

"Let's sit down and talk" Caroline said. She didn't want to wait for hearing everything Brina has to tell her.

They sat down and started talking.

"Okay, Care. There is something important things I had to tell you. That's why we are meeting right now..." Brina stopped herself. Caroline didn't know that she was pregnant.

"What is it?"

"I am pregnant" Brina said and Caroline was shocked.

"What? And you are telling me this right now!?" Caroline exclaimed shocked and the whole pub heard her.

"Calm down, Caroline. Everyone is looking at us" Brina said as she looked around.

"Sorry"

"I was pregnant with the twins but we put my babies in Victoria's stomach because I couldn't survive when I was going to give birth." Brina explained.

"Wait, wait I have to ask two things. First of all, who are 'we' and second of all, are we talking about the same Victoria?" Caroline asked.

"Okay listen, I will explain everything" Brina said.

"Please"

"Fist of all, 'we' are me, Jason, Ellie and Victoria, and second of all, yes we are talking about the same Victoria Lockwood." Brina replied.

"How is she alive?" Caroline asked.

"She, Naomi and Samantha met on the other side. They were planning on getting out from there and Victoria was the only one who could get out" Brina explained.

"Wow"

"Yeah, wow"

"Did you know that Damon is dating Elena?" Caroline asked Brina.

"What?! No!" Brina exclaimed. "This bitch. I hate her. She is the one who to blame for killing Sam"

"Okay, maybe you are right but she just wanted to be human, again" Caroline said.

"She wanted to be human again? Caroline, Samantha wanted to be human too, okay! I heard she had someone who loved her and Sam had to find him. And because Elena Gilbert wanted to be human, Sam lost her chance to be happy again" Brina stated and Caroline looked down.

"I am sorry, Brina"

"That's not all Caroline. Have you ever thought about the vampires who were part of Samantha's bloodline? Most of them had families, babies, person who loved them" Brina explained. "And now they are gone because selfish Elena gilbert wanted to be human"

"You are right"

"Okay let's not talk about it."

"Right, tell me how is Jason?" Caroline asked.

"Jason? Oh— umhh. He is fine" Brina replied trying to avoid the fact that Jason knows Caroline had crush on him.

"Brina, is something wrong?" Caroline asked.

"Caroline...." Brina stopped herself. "He knows that you had crush on him. He also knows that Ellie had too"

"What? No , no "

"Sorry"

"How?"

"Well I said to him that 'all of my friends had crush on you' and he took this words really serious to him" Brina explained. "He realized himself"

"So, Ellie had crush on him"

"Yes" Brina said. "You jealous?"

"No, no" Caroline lied.

"Caroline" Brina gave her look.

"Maybe"

"Oh, god!" Brina exclaimed. "I am tired of this thing. How does everyone jealous. I have never been jealous" she said.

"You are lucky one"

"Yeah, I am"

________________

A/N

DONE ✔

CAROLINE AND BRINA'S DUO IS BACK BABY!!!

Selfish Elena Gilbert🤢🤮

(I ADDED A NEW OC IN CAST, HER NAME IS NATALIE EVANS, CAROLINE'S STEP-COUSIN)