Chapter 35. "LEARN"

CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 35.
"LEARN"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Jason, Kol and Scott took Aaron to teach him being a vampire while Victoria, Ellie and Brina left to go shopping for Brina's twin babies. Jason, Kol, Aaron and Scott walked in the pub to get a drink. Human drink.

"Vampires feed and survive on the blood of the living, typically on that of humans, and they can also transform other humans into more of their kind by sharing their own blood with them." Scott explained to Aaron.

Aaron nodded listening carefully.

"A human who has consumed vampire blood in some way and has subsequently died with the blood in their system will be magically revived as an undead vampire, just like the vampire who sired them. The exact nature of the human's death is irrelevant to this process; the only condition that must be met is that the body has to be more-or-less intact and able to function once they reawaken in transition, though the upper limits of physical damage upon a human body by which vampirism can recover has yet to be defined." Jason explained and Aaron looked surprised and amused.

"In order to complete the transition into a vampire, the person must then consume a significant amount of human blood, at least a sip's worth, within the next twenty-four hours, or else they will die. Vampires can only feed on human blood in order to complete their transformation—animal blood or vampire blood is not sufficient to finish the transformation from human to vampire." Kol continued.

Aaron nodded. "Vampires can swalk in sunlight and can't enter homes without an invitation." Jason added.

"So you guys are Vampires like me?" Aaron asked.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

Jason, Scott and Kol said at the same time. Aaron looks confused.

"Well, I am but not them." Scott said. "I am a normal vampire."

"Then what are you two?" Aaron asked Kol and Jason.

"I am a original vampire." Kol said and Aaron still looked confused. "The Original Vampires, or simply my family. We are a group of extremely powerful vampires that are the first generation of vampires and progenitors of our respective bloodlines."

"The originals are the oldest, fastest, strongest, and most powerful vampires in the world." Scott added and Aaron still nodded.

He looked at Jason. "Are you original vampire too?"

"No, I am heretic." Jason replied.

"A what?"

"A heretic." He replied and Aaron still looked confused. Jason sighs, "Vampires with witch powers; an aberration of Nature. They can never be allowed to escape." He explained and Aaron nodded.

"Before you ask, no Natalie is just a witch." Scott said with smile. Aaron was about to say something but Scott interrupted him. "No, Victoria is a werewolf. Brina and Ellie are heretics. Are you done being curious?"

"Kind of."

"Who is Natalie?" Kol asked.

"My best friend." Jason replied and Kol glares at him.

Scott rolled his eyes and looked at Aaron. "Let's start. Aaron, look around and find your lunch." He said.

"What?"

"Look around, find a person, compell them not to scream, drink from them and compell their memories away." Jason explained and Aaron nodded.

"Come, I will help you." Scott said.

______________________

Brina, Victoria and Ellie were hanging out in the shopping center. Two heretics were laughing at what Victoria said.

"I am having a lot of fun!" Brina said happily and Victoria laughed.

"Me too."

"So... Umhh... what were you and Scott doing the whole time?" Brina asked Ellie with smirk.

"What were you and Kol done the whole time?" Ellie asked Brina with smirk.

"At least you were having fun. I was stuck with Natalie's Ken-doll." Victoria said making heretics to giggle.

"I think he is cute." Brina said with smile.

"But he isn't Kol." Ellie whispered and Brina punched her in the arm.

"Rebekah talked to Jason." Victoria said.

Brina's eyes widen. "What?!" She asked. "She didn't!".

"I used to love Rebekah." Ellie said.

"I can't believe it." Brina said.

"What did she say?" Ellie asked Victoria.

"She apologized and said she loved him." Victoria explained and Ellie rolled her.

"Bitch." Heretics said in unison.

"I know." Victoria said. "She overheard Jason talking to Natalie and i told her she was his ex-girlfriend." She said.

Brina smirked. "That's my girl."

"I am so proud of you." Ellie said as they hugged Victoria proudly.

______________________

A/N

DONE ✔

IM HAPPY!