Chapter 2. "SING FOR ME"

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2.
"SING FOR ME"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Rebekah is standing on a balcony when Marcel finds her. Rebekah was once in love with Marcel but now it's over because she loves Jason.

"Rebekah Mikaelson! Come to teach me another lesson? Last time when I saw you, Royal Street was burning and you all were fleeing from the city" Marcel says as Rebekah rolls her eyes.

"I thought you were dead." Rebekah said.

"You never looked back to find out" Marcel said, remembering the past. Rebekah is glad she never looked back because then she would never meet Jason. "Why are you here?" Marcel asked.

"Elijah. I think Klaus has done something to him" Rebekah replied.

"Stop. Stop right there. If there is one thing I learned about you Mikaelsons, it doesn't get in the middle of family feuding. Doesn't end well." Marcel said.

"Even after all you've achieved, you are still scared of him" Rebekah said talking about Klaus.

"I am not scared of anyone" Marcel said.

"If I find out, you know where Elijah is, you don't need to fear of Klaus... I will kill you myself, and someone will help me" Rebekah treated her as she walked to him closer.

"Really? Who?" Marcel asked.

"Jason Salvatore. My boyfriend and love of my life" she replied with smirk.

________________

Jason walked in the livingroom where Kol and Brina were sitting. He sat down on the couch.

"So what are you doing?" Jason asked his sister and best friend.

"None of your business" Brina said rudely.

"Woho, Don't need to be rude, darling" Kol said confused by his girlfriend. He turned to Jason. "We are choosing name for our child" he replied.

"That's cool" Jason said. "What did you choose?" He asked.

"If it's girl" Brina started explaining. "I haven't decided about first name yet but middle name will be Diana. if it's boy then Kol decide." She explained.

"Aunt Diana's name will be your daughter's middle name?" Jason asked and Sabrina nodded slowly.

"If it's will be boy then let's name him Henrik for first name, and for middle name it's will be one of your brothers name" Kol continued.

"What if it's twins?" Jason asked.

"I don't think so." Brina said shaking her head.

It wasn't interest for Brina because she wasn't sure if it would be twins but Jason's words made Kol to think. "What if he is right?" Kol asked.

"Seriously? You too?" She asked roiling her eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Whatever I want for first name Lily, if it's girl." She said.

"Lily? Like mom?" Jason asked.

"Yes, I think it will perfect name for her" Brina said.

"Lili Diana Mikaelson" Kol said.

"That's perfect" Brina said.

"Yeah," Jason said.

Brina stands up as she says. "I will go and find wolf girl, it annoys me to be around boys for whole day, especially when it's you two, the most annoyings."

"What?" They asked in unison.

"Goodbye" she said and left.

_____________

Jason was in his room, holding the guitar and trying to write songs. He hasn't written any songs since Samantha's death. He missed writing music.

"I pull you in to feel, your heartbeat can you hear me screaming 'please don't leave me' " he sang.
( A/N It's not his song. I just needed this song. )

"Wow, you are writing songs" a voice came. Jason looked at Rebekah who had smirk on her face. "I did not know that you were writing songs" she said surprised.

"Umhh" Jason said trying to hide his guitar. "I am but it is not really important and interesting thing" Jason said.

"Oh, come on. Sing for me"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please, JJ"

"How do you know this nickname?" Confused Jason asked Rebekah who just used the nickname which Jason hated the most.

"Brina told me that when you were child everyone was calling you that" she replied and Jason rolled her eyes. "Just one song, please"

"No"

"Please"

"No, I am too stubborn" he said and she rolled her eyes. "I love you but like I said I am too stubborn." Rebekah couldn't help but rolled her eyes again.

"And I am upset at you for not singing for me" she said as he grabbed her hand. "Jason let go of me"

"No, I won't until I won't earn your forgiveness." Jason said.

"Then kiss me" she said and Jason kissed her. Then she kissed her back. "I love you"

"I love you too"

Jason then was back to writing books as Rebekah stared at him with feeling guilty about what she did few months ago. She did something terrible and Jason will never be able to forgive her for that.

_______________

Sabrina was walking in the streets, all alone. She didn't tell anyone about it because no one would let her come out alone. She wanted to be alone. Brina was sitting in the park.

"Brina?" A voice came behind Brina. She turned to see Ellie Martin standing behind her.

Brina eyes widen as she said, "Ellie" she ran and hugged her friend. "Oh God I have missed you"

"I have missed you too" Ellie said as she let go of her and sat down next to her.

"What are you doing here?" Brina asked.

"Me and Scott moved here after Samantha's death" Ellie replied as she looked down when she said her dead friend's name. Brina did same. "Wait, what is it?" She asked as she heard something.

"What?"

"I can hear something's heart is beating in your stomach" Ellie replied. "Are you pregnant?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Oh, god" Ellie said as she looked like shewas worried. "It's bad"

"What?" Brina asked confused.

"Brina you don't understand what that means. You are pregnant heretic. Part of you is vampire which means you are dead. The dead person can't give birth to child so easily." Ellie explained.

"What do you mean?" Brina asked.

"If you will give birth to child, you will die" Ellie replied.

"What? No, there has to be something that will help me" Brina said.

"Actually there is"

_______________

A/N

DONE ✔

EXCITED TO WRITE MORE