Chapter 7. "BACK IN TOWN"

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7.
"BACK IN TOWN"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

"We are here, finally" Jason said as he and Scott stood outside the car while three girls were talking in the car. Five of them searched for Stefan the whole summer. But they still can't find him. Now they are in Mystic Falls to find out if Damon has something that will help them.

"Yeah, finally" Scott smiled. The boys heard girls scream, both of them looked to see Ellie, Brina and Victoria screaming because they heard Kol's and Brina's babies heartbeat from Victoria's stomach.

"It's my babies. I wish they were in my stomach" Brina said with big smile and the boys realized why the girls were screaming. The girls once again screamed to hear another heartbeat of Kol's and Brina's children's coming from Victoria's  stomach. "I still can't believe, that I am gonna be a mother and Kol is gonna be a father. I always wanted it"

"I think they are gonna be a girl and a boy. Like you and JJ" Victoria stated and the two other girls smiled widely as Jason glared at Victoria.

"Don't call me that. How many times should I say it?" He said and almost went to attack girls who were laughing but Scott stopped him.

"You liked it when I was calling you 'jj' back in 1800s. You do not like it anymore?" Victoria teased with fake sad smile. The two other girls tried their hard to not laugh.

"Yeah, JJ. You liked it because your fiance was calling you that" Scott also teased with smirk and the others laughed as Jason glared at them.

"Oh Shut up, all of you" Jason said and then turned to Scott, "man, I was not expecting this from you. Maybe from girls, especially Brina but not from you"

"Hey!" Brina exclaimed as she heard her name,"Okay, let's go and find my care-bear. I miss her so much." Brina said and everyone nodded. The two boys who were outside sat down in the car.

_________________

"Hey, Brina! where are you?" Caroline asked on her phone as she and Elena walked in their dorm rooms.

"We are already in town but we decided to see Jer and Damon, first. Then we will come to see you" Brina replied then she looked at Jason who was busy with talking to Scott. "Jason will be there" she whispered with smirk as Victoria and Ellie giggled.

"Oh, shut up! You know that I just broke up with Tyler" Caroline yelled and the other three girls laughed.

"Okay, I will call you later. We are already here." Brina said.

"Bye Caroline!" Victoria and Ellie said goodbye to Caroline at the same time as Caroline just smiled.

"Goodbye, girls!" Caroline said as she hang up.

"I have a plan" Brina said as the call was ended. The other two girls smiled, they already know what Brina was going to tell them.

Before Brina would tell them anything, the three of the girls heard a voice, "Girls! Let's walk in the house" Jason said.

The girls walked in the house with Jason and Scott following behind. The five walked in the livingroom and saw Damon who smiled for seeing his favorite sibling again. Sabrina Salvatore.

"Brina, J" He said as he hugged his younger siblings. "Oh, I have missed you two. Is there any chance Stefan to be with you two?" He asked and Salvatore twins shook their head with sad expression.

"We have been searching for him the whole summer" Victoria said and Damon's eyes widen as he saw the girl who was supposed to be dead, was just standing in front of him, alive.

"You. How are you alive? Since when are you alive? Why are not you dead? Or are the dead people still being alive for one day?" Damon asked shocked that Victoria was still alive.

"I am alive" Victoria replied with rolling her eyes.

"For one day?" He asked still couldn't figure out how she was just breathing and standing in front of him.

"No, I am alive, like forever" Victoria said as Damon looked at his younger sibling.

"Tell me everything, right now" he said and Salvatore twins glanced each other with whispering who will tell everything to Damon.

"You tell him!"

"No, you tell him! I have to see Caroline!"

"And I have to see Ty"

"He is not even here"

Ellie rolled her eyes with saying , "I will tell you everything later. We still have people to see so"

"Ellie, my favorite witch" Damon said as he hugged the witch.

"Hey!" The salvatore twins exclaimed at the same time. Everyone laughed and the twins once again spoke in unison, "It's not funny"

"Calm down Brina, J. Jason, you are my favorite heretic and Brina, you are my favorite sibling. Done" Damon explained with smile.

"Don't believe whatever he says, Ellie. Last time, when he told a witch this words, he left her with broken heart" Brina told her friend and Ellie nodded with smile.

"I wasn't planning to believe it" She said as she and Scott walked away to Ellie's old room.

"Whose heartbeat is it?" Damon said as he heard two more heartbeats. It was coming from Victoria's stomach. Damon looked at her with shocked face as Brina and Jason smirked. "Are you pregnant?" He asked. "With twins?"

"Kind of"

"What that suppose to mean?" Damon asked her, still shocked by news.

"The babies who are in my stomach aren't mine. They are Brina's and Kol's. Brina would die if she was going to give birth to this children, so Ellie and Jason put them in my stomach" Victoria explained and Damon looked at his baby sister.

"I am gonna be an uncle." He smiled and hugged his sister.

"Okay, D. Let go of me, I need to see Caroline. I have missed her" she said trying to escape the hug.

"Okay, fine" he said and looked at his little brother who shook his head about hugging him.

"No! I am not going to hug you. I hate hugs. I don't wanna hug anyone" Jason said as he ran away with Damon running after him.

"Alright, I am going to see my best friend" Brina told Victoria as she started walking away.

"Wait!" Victoria called for her, "what about your plan?" She asked.

"Right" Brina said, "go get Ellie, I will wait in the car." She told her friend and Victoria nodded.

"Okay"

Victoria walked upstairs and started walking to find Ellie's room. She finally found it but when she walked in, poor Victoria had to see Ellie and Scott kissing on Ellie's bed.

Victoria had her mouth open. She put both her hands on her eyes with saying, "my eyes!"

This got Ellie's and Scott's attention. They saw Victoria who just saw their making out.

"Vic!" Ellie exclaimed.

"my eyes! God!" Victoria, who had both her hands on her eyes, spoke. "I need to go and you come downstairs. Brina said our plan is going to start today. She will tell it on the way" she left.

"Okay"

"What plan? What is Brina planning?" Scott asked confused.

"It's girl's business, babe. Sorry!" Ellie said.

___________________

A/N

DONE ✔

I LOVE WRITING THIS BOOK!!