𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 43

After Marinette went home, Felix went over to the living room to find his mother. He sat down beside Amelie and awkwardly chuckled a bit.

"What's wrong, Felix?" asked Amelie. "You're acting a bit weird..."

Felix gulped and told his mother about the dinner.

"Ohhh! Dear, YES! Hahah! I can't believe this!" squealed Amelie happily. "I'm so happy for you!"

Felix was a bit flustered after his mother gasped and squealed. He sighed and  told his mother he'll go out for a walk to process a bit.

As he walked along the pathway, he heard screams near a street somewhere across the Agreste's Mansion. He ran over there and saw what was happening. It was an Akuma trying to Akumatise a woman, but luckily she fought it off. 

The Akuma flew towards another direction, perhaps it sensed a negative emotion somewhere. Felix hid and wanted to transform, but was interrupted by Duusu.

"Master! You can't transform yet! Not until you've fully recovered!" said Duusu.

"There's no time, Duusu. Waiting for Marinette and Adrien takes a while, and I'm near the Akuma." replied Felix. "I need to atleast prevent it from Akumatising other innocent people."

"But-" before Duusu could finish her sentence, Felix has already transformed into Argos.

Argos sprinted towards the location of the Akuma and saw that it was trying to pick a victim. Since people know that Akumas are dangerous, they fear them. Making it easier for Akumas to Akumatise. 

He prevented the Akuma and distracted it as he begins to run out of strength because he hasn't fully recovered. Dang it, he thought.

Soon after, he became desperate to hold off the Akuma, not realizing he's slowly becoming a victim of it. As the Akuma came closer, Argos knew what it wanted and tried to calm down. But it wasn't working. 

He feared of what he might become and was also making it easier for the Akuma to Akumatise. But FINALLY, Ladybug and Chat Noir arrived just in time. Ladybug captured the Akuma and filtered it, then setting it free.

"Took you... long enough..." panted Argos.

"Sorry... I wanted to see my father but Nathalie was holding me back, it's really important, you know?" said Chat Noir.

"Can you lower your tone? The whole world is gonna find out our identities." replied Ladybug, then turning towards Argos. "I'm sorry we didn't come on time... Are you okay? You shouldn't be walking and fighting like this."

"I know, I know." repeated Argos. "But what could I do? They're going to get Akumatised if I didn't hold it back."

"Let's just go..." said Chat Noir.

"Wait! Don't go just yet." stopped Ladybug. "Meet me at my house. 8:00p.m., sharp."

"Why?" asked Argos confusedly.

"I have something important to say. It's about why I was late today." answered Ladybug.

"Can't you say it now..?" replied Chat Noir.

"It's private! no one should hear us." said Ladybug.

Chat Noir shrugged and left, along with Argos. Ladybug stood there for a minute or two and murmured something. Something like... 'It's coming...'.

At 8:p.m., Sharp

Felix and Adrien arrived on time at Marinette's house. Felix told Nathalie that he and Adrien was going out for a walk as an excuse, Nathalie actually believed them.

Marinette told them to come in from the balcony as Argos and Chat Noir, then transform back. So that Marinette's parents don't know anything.

Marinette walked around her room, picking up random things, sat down on the floor and laid the items out.

"Okay, so this afternoon, Tikki received a message from Nooroo..." sighed Marinette.

"What?!" gasped Felix and Adrien.

"Yes. Just like last time with Duusu." said Marinette.

"What?! But how come I don't have any messages from Nooroo?!" complained Plagg as he came out.

"SHUSH!" hushed Marinette. "Nooroo said Monarch was planning something... just like what Duusu said. What if this time, it's not an ordinary Akuma attack?"

"It's probably even worse than that..." replied Felix. "He might lead the world to extinction..."

"W-what?" shivered Adrien. "What does he even want? He's so desperate for the Miraculouses."

"I don't know too... After so long we still haven't figured out what he could possibly wish for." said Marinette. "But I feel like something is coming... something big and something powerful enough to the point that no one can stop him..."

"Is he perhaps... planning to create something that will probably, maybe destroy us..?" replied Felix. 

"I don't know, but we have to be ready for whats coming..." answered Marinette with anxiousness in her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM BACK. I know it's been a long time, please forgive me- :') And I saw a lot of you guys commenting in some of the chapters, it made me laugh so hard- Y'all really hate Adrien like that? ToT

I'm really busy these days, and I'll probably get to write it on weekends, thanks for reading this story by the way. It helps a lot.  :D

i eat children for breakfast.

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·