𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 38

The next few days were normal, until someone kept meeting Felix when it was lunch. Felix looked like he didn't care about the person but Marinette was curious.

The mysterious person wore a black hoodie everytime they came here. Marinette decided that she would go take a look about all the fuss.

She snuck up on Felix and the mysterious person, and started listening to what they were saying. It kinda felt like when she was 'stalking' Adrien.

Felix And The Mysterious Person Scenario

"What are you doing here again?" said Felix angrily. "I've told you not to stalk me."

"Felix..." replied the mysterious person, while taking of their hood. "Leave that blueberry head alone... I'm much more better than her. Why won't you listen?"

Turns out, it was Ember Garcia. Flirting with Felix, the audacity that she has, thought Marinette. She kept clinging onto Felix and even though Felix was trying to let her go, Marinette didn't feel good.

"How many times do I have to tell you to get away from me." glared Felix. "You're SO extremely annoying and I can't stand it. Leave my life alone, and get one yourself."

Felix left Ember standing there and went to find Marinette. Marinette still remained there, trying to hear what Ember was mumbling about.

"You stupid piece of trash. I swear I will ruin your life." mumbled Ember. "You think you're better than me? Wait 'til I pull out my plan..."

Ember had reminded Marinette of Lila, the sicko who almost ruined her life. She left the scene before Ember had gotten out. What does 'wait 'til I pull out my plan' mean? Thought Marinette, while walking.

Marinette went back to her class to get her notebooks of fashion designs that Rose and Juleka wanted to see. As she came out of her class, she saw something that changed all of her thoughts.

-Rewind-

Felix was standing outside of the classroom Marinette was in, waiting for Marinette to come out. But was soon interrupted by Ember.

"Hey Felix!" smiled Ember as she walked towards him. "How are you doing now?"

"I said stay away from me." yelled Felix. "Do you not understand or do you want someone to translate for you since you live on Mars?"

"Chill... I was just saying hello..."

"You're not supposed to be here. Leave immedieatly."

"Not until you break up with that psycho."

"Are you crazy? I don't even like you. I HATE you."

Ember didn't say anything and waited. Felix felt something was off but he couldn't figure out what. Ember grinned as soon as Marinette came out.

-Present Time-

Marinette was stunned when she saw Ember, kissing Felix. Her thought all poured onto her at once. Tears rolled down from her eyes and she felt betrayed once again.

She sprinted away from them and cried all the way. Felix pushed Ember away, thinking about the whole thing that just happened while wiping his lips.

"WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU DONE?!" yelled Felix as he slapped her hard in the face.

Felix ran to Marinette, thinking about the worst possibilities. She was standing outside of the school, crying hardly.

"M-Marinette! I can explain, it is not what it looks like!" said Felix, trying to calm everything down. 

"SHUT IT." shouted Marinette. "I don't want to hear them."

"Marinette, I-"

"After so long, I thought I would have a better life and a better partner. I guess I was wrong." sobbed Marinette. "No one ever worked out for me, NO ONE! And I was so delighted when I finally had someone there for me."

"Please! Allow me to-"

"Save it. We're OVER." said Marinette as she walked away.

Felix had tears in his eyes, desperate for Marinette's forgiveness. He held onto her hand, hoping she would understand. Marinette was heartbroken, she didn't think much and slapped Felix. 

Felix stood there and tears fell. He couldn't believe he had lost someone he truly, finally loved. 

The bell rang and everyone went back to their classes. Felix sat down beside Marinette, but she moved a few inches away. Alya noticed and wondered what had happened.

Not long after, school ended briefly. Marinette walked home without saying goodbye to anyone, and Alya suspected something was wrong. Marinette would always say goodbye to Felix before she went home, and decided to follow her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" asked Alya.

"Nothing." replied Marinette.

"Marinette, I know something's wrong when I see it. What happened? You can tell me..."

"It's fine. My hamster just died."

"But you don't have a hamster..?"

"Exactly."

Alya felt like her bestfriend needed some space and she left. Marinette's tears fell when she walked back home. What an idiot, she thought. Even though she experienced these today, she still had to go patrolling with Chat Noir and Argos. She is Ladybug after all.

Eiffel Tower

Ladybug stood on the Eiffel Tower, waiting for her teammates to arrive. Chat Noir came, but there was no sign of Argos.

"Hey, that purple chicken was always earlier than me. What's up with him today?" asked Chat Noir.

"I don't know." replied Ladybug.

"You seem tired today."

"Yeah, whatever. We'll patrol without him."

The whole night had no arguements as it was. Chat Noir and Argos used to argue all the time, but tonight was quiet.

Ladybug felt something was off about Argos. But why does she care anyways. It's not like it'll heal. Despite the way she wanted to refuse the whole thing, she was worried too. Luckily, there were no Akumas tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. :) Some dRaMa~

Yummy yummy angst, lol-

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·