𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 17

This continued for two weeks. Marinette did not go to school since she's sick. Everyday, Felix would arrive at the bakery to bring Marinette her homework and teach her. She wasn't feeling great for a few days after the inccident happened. But Felix was there for her, and it made her lighten up a lot more than before.

Of course, there was no Akuma. Paris was peaceful for once, not long until the day Gabriel came back and akumatised a person. Great, just what Marinette needed for the night before starting school. 

Eiffel Tower

"There, finally defeated the Akuma. This was one of the hardest ones yet!" complained Ladybug.

"Awww, I thought there wouldn't be any Akumas today. I lost to myself, that's embarrassing..." said Chat Noir.

"Stop being a pea brain, we're supposed to be ready whenever there's an Akuma. Unlike you, the first Akuma after two weeks and you were late? Unbelievable." scoffed Argos.

"I had personal things, okay?! That's why I was late!" replied Chat Noir.

"Okay, okay! Stop fighting! I believe you, Chat. Now stop being babies so I don't have to clean up all your arguements like it's spilled milk." Ladybug jumped right into the conversation.

"Though, I am still wondering why you have changed your outfit design." wondered Argos.

"I just feel like it! People change every once in a while, am I right?" smiled Ladybug as she went back home.

"I swear this girl is always inconvienient." said Argos, catching up with Ladybug.

Chat Noir just stood there for a few seconds before opening his staff and flunging himself away from the Eiffel tower. Thinking about Ladybug and Argos being in love really hit him, are they going to be together? He thought while detransforming in his room.

 Thinking about Ladybug and Argos being in love really hit him, are they going to be together? He thought while detransforming in his room

(This is the new outfit, just imagine her hairstyle is a ponytail... By the way, art is not mine.)

Marinette's Room

"So! Do you like my new outfit?" asked Marinette as she detransformed.

"Half." replied Felix, joining Marinette in her room.

"Come on~ It's cool! Just admit it!"

"Fine. It does look good on you."

"See? It doesn't hurt by telling the truth, y'know?"

"You're starting school tomorrow, remember? It's 9:30 a.m., go to sleep this instant."

"Aww... please, can I just have one sketch..?"

"No. I'm not falling for this trick like last time, that was truly deceiving."

"Ughh... Fine, whatever! You're very boring, you know that?"

"I do know. Now, sleep."

"I'll be putting a sentimonster here to sense your activities, in case you're not sleeping. Don't let me catch you again. Remember, you need to rest. Goodnight." said Felix as he placed the sentimonster by transforming into Argos, and went out the balcony.

"Goodnight..." groaned Marinette.

Collège Françoise Dupont

"Hey, Marinette and Felix!" greeted Chloe as she walked towards them. 

"Good morning, Chloe!" smiled Marinette.

"Good morning." replied Felix.

"Marinette, Adrien is coming back today. Are you sure you'll be fine?" said Chloe, a little worried about her friend.

"Relax, Chloe~ I'll be fine! Besides, Felix is going to be with me all the time." answered Marinette.

"Okay then... If you say so... Take care of her, Felix. I'm gonna bury you if you don't." glared Chloe.

"Did you forget that I saved her last time?" questioned Felix, giving a glare that's even more cold.

"Hmp! You better." replied Chloe.

~Ringgg

Everyone went into class and sat down. Adrien came in and everyone was glaring at him with an angry face all over the classroom. What's that all about? Adrien thought.

"Class, Adrien is joining us again after going to London. As for Marinette, she's also joining us today after the inccident that happened two weeks ago."

"The... inccident?" Adrien whispered to himself, he didn't quite understand the full thing since he was at London.

Marinette was clenching her hands when she heard the word 'inccident'. It felt like she had asthma and needed an inhaler.

"Are you okay?" asked Felix, gently hloding Marinette's hands.

"I-it's fine... I can handle it on my own." replied Marinette.

"Just think about your fashion designs. Maybe it'll help you to loosen up a bit"

"Okay..."

Marinette breathed slowly and thought about her designs. Somehow, Felix was right, she was feeling much better. Her hands slowly let go and relaxed. Felix felt relieved after knowing that she was better now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really busy nowadays... But I'll try to update more of the story. :)

This book is getting smoother and smoother, to be honest- Yeah, this is Chapter 17. Be patient for Chapter 18, okay? 

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·