𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 33

In The Hotel

"O.M.G. Marinette!!! Is that really you?! You look so... AMAZINGGG!!!" squealed Alya as soon as she saw Marinette. "And Felix, You look incredibly royal!"

"Thank you." said Felix.

"Haha... Thanks Alya! Anyways, have you seen Chloe? I have a gift for her." asked Marinette.

"Well, can you two see Luka over there? Yeah, she's with him~" smirked Alya.

"Okie, thanks, bestie." said Marinette as she left with Felix.

"I hope you don't mess up today, Felix." whispered Alya as she smilled.

Luka and Chloe were chatting when Marinette and Felix walked up to them. 

"Hey, guys!" greeted Marinette excitedly while handing over the present. "Happy birthday, Chloe!"

"Mari!!!" gasped Chloe as she accepted the gift. "Look at you! You look so gorgeous! How dare you steal my spotlight~"

"Very funny, Chlo." laughed Luka. "Marinette, you look wonderful today. And look who's with you~"

"Oh! I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce. Luka, this is Felix. And Felix, this is Luka! I hope you two get along well~" smilled Marinette. "And look at you two~ Are you guys together now?"

"Oh, ahem! Y-yes..." said Chloe as she blushed.

"Girl, I'm so happy for you! You guys definetely look cute together!" replied Marinette.

"And you look good with the person beside you too~" teased Luka. "I wonder what's going on with the both of you..."

"W-what?" asked Marinette while blushing. "Oh, n-no... Of course not! We're just uhm... friends!"

"Are you sureee?" teased Chloe.

"Yes. She's very sure." said Felix.

"Okay, then. If you guys really are sure, I won't tease you guys any further~" replied Chloe as she flipped her hair and walked away with Luka beside her.

Marinette walked around to meet some of her friends that are here already. Felix was thinking about what Marinette had said was really true. He tried to clear it out of his mind but he kept thinking about it over and over again. 

After a while, Nino kicked in someslow romantic music. Everyone had to find a partner to dance with, Marinette picked the closest person she was with, Felix. The blonde and the bluenette dance with the music flowing in the air.

Then, the thoughts of Marinette's words came into Felix's mind again.

"Marinette..." said Felix as he danced with the girl in his arms.

"Yes?" asked Marinette.

"Did you really mean it when you said..." 

"Said... what?"

"When you said we were friends."

"Well... Of course. W-why wouldn't we be?"

"It's just that... Nevermind."

Marinette was wondering why he asked that kind of question. It wasn't really major, was it? Or was it because he liked her? There was no way he would fall in love with her... He was too cold to be in love anyways.

"Today somehow feels so special to me, don't you think?" said Marinette.

"It sure is." replied Felix.

"I wonder what makes it feel so special."

"Marinette, I... I'm... in love with you..."

Felix had braced for all the impacts. He was worried about it, he kept thinking about all the possibilities. But then, Marinette said something, and he was shocked.

"I'll... think about it..." said Marinette, looking into his dark forest eyes, while smilling.

Felix had never been so relieved. Although it was a 50/50 chance, he still was quite happy with the result.

"I can wait." replied Felix.

"Of course you can." laughed Marinette.

Adrien, on the other hand, had to dance with one of the mayor's friend's daughter. And it was hell. His father was targeting on this girl to becoming Adrien's future girlfriend. 

Adrien hated the girl. She was annoying, cringey and clingy. He wanted to be with Marinette but he couldn't find her anywhere. Just then, his father wanted to return home, to continue his big Monarch plan. And Adrien left with his father.

After about an hour or two,the party ended. Felix decided to send Marinette home by car.

"You can give me an answer when you're ready." said Felix, looking at Marinette when they stopped infront of the bakery.

"How about I give you the answer now?" asked Marinette.

She leaned forward and kissed him. Felix completely took her by surprise, and kissed her back. It was lovely and wonderful. They kissed in the car under the moonlight, while everything was quiet. They were in their own world.

After the kiss, Marinette said goodbye to Felix and went inside the bakery. The driver drove Felix home. On the way, all he could think about was her. He blushed the whole time.

Felix warned the driver not to tell Adrien about this, or else he would get fired. The driver beared a lot of things for all these years, just to keep his job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGHHHH~~ YEZZZ~~ It's finally hereee!! Ya'll can rest in pieces now.  :) 

Get turned into jelly, you guys.  U.U The poor driver- ToT  Needs to keep all these secrets, just for his job-

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·