𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 9

"It's a net?" said Ladybug in confusion.

"What are we going to do with it?" asked Argos.

"IT'S HEADING OUR WAY!!" shouted Chat Noir.

The three of them leaped away from the Akuma. The Akuma hit the roof and groaned in annoyance. 

"Look! Some parts of bricks from the roof are sticking onto the Akuma!" said Ladybug.

She looked around and her bug senses led to Chat Noir's claws, Argos' fan and the net. This should be easy now, she thought to herself.

"Argos, create a sentimonster big enough to cover the Akuma, and lead it above it." said Laybug as she took out her net. "Chat Noir, I need you to Catyclysm the sentimonster and make sure that your Catyclysm particles stick onto the Akuma!"

"Oh! I get what you're doing. But why can't you just cover the Akuma with the sentimonster and capture it?" questioned Chat Noir.

"Are you stupid? The Akuma will only stick to items that has been destroyed." answered Argos.

"Oh, yeah. That makes sense."

"Quit talking, we're saving Paris here!" Ladybug slipped right into the conversation.

Argos took out a feather from his fan and placed it in an object. He formed a sentimonster that looks like a giant blanket.

"My friend, I am Argos. You will help us in this battle of good and evil." said Argos and lead it towards the Akuma.

"Now, Chat!" said Ladybug as she swung herself towards the bottom of the Eiffel Tower.

Chat Noir opened his staff and went on top of the sentimonster. Ladybug and Argos opened the net and waited for Chat Noir. He Catyclysmed the sentimonster and the particles all stuck onto the Akuma. The Akuma couldn't see well and fell right into the net.

"The Akuma must be in that gem on its head!" said Chat Noir.

"Of course it is!" replied Argos.

Ladybug used her yo-yo and hit the giant gem. The Akuma flew out of the gem and Ladybug captured it. Turns out, the Akumatised person was a little child that just wanted to play slime, but his mother didn't allow it. How cruel of Monarch to akumatise a child this little!

"Bye-bye, little butterfly." said Ladybug. "Miraculous Ladybug!"

After that, everything went normal as before.

"Hm, pleasure working with you both today. I will bring this boy back to his mother, thank you." said Argos as he leaped away with the little child in his arms, sound asleep.

"You're not REALLY letting HIM into the team, are you?!" asked Chat Noir again.

"I am. And you have nothing to do about it!" chuckled Ladybug and swung away with her yo-yo.

"I love that girl, but sometimes I just hate her." sighed Chat Noir while smilling.

In Marinette's Bedroom

"Oh, Tikki. It's already 11 p.m. now!  Aww... I actually wanted to sketch a little..." groaned Marinette as she detransformed.

"Well, Marinette! That's the life of Ladybug!" replied Tikki, smilling at her. "You should get some sleep! You do remember that you wanted to confess to Adrien tomorrow, right?"

"OH, NO! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! NO NO NO! I HAVEN'T EVEN PICKED MY OUTFIT YET! AND THE GIFT? WHAT ABOUT THE GIFT?!"

"Marinette, calm down!"

"ARGGGHH!!"

"LISTEN TO MEE!" squealed Tikki. "You are going to get some sleep right now!"

"But-"

"NO BUTS! Go to sleep."

That was unexpected. She had never seen Tikki shout at her like that before. I guess she should really quit the obssession over Adrien. But it was a big day for her tomorrow, even though she had confessed to him three times in the past, she was still feeling nervous.

In Felix's Bedroom

"Hmm, I do not think uncle will send out Akumas for the next two weeks since he will be at London." said Felix detransforming from Argos.

"I think that will likely be true, master." replied Dusuu.

"It's been a long night, Dusuu. Get some rest." said Felix, laying down in his bed.

"Of course!" 

In Adrien's Room

"Danggit! You're going to London tomorrow! What if Monarch sends out an Akuma?!" complained Plagg.

"Chill, Plagg! I don't think there will be any Akumas anyway! Besides, there's Ladybug and Argos." replied Adrien.

"Ohh~ So you're not jealous that Ladybug and Argos are going to be together?"

"What?! That's nonsense, Plagg! Argos is definetly NOT her type, I can tell easily. She's MY M'lady!"

"Whatever~ Let's just hope that Monarch won't send out any Akumas for the next two weeks then."

"Haha... Goodnight, Plagg." said Adrien.

"Mmm... Cheesy camembert..." replied Plagg in his sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY DEAR MYTHICALSSSS~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and yes, next chapter is IT. ADRIEN AGRESTE BEING A BLIND BOII... AGAIN!

YE. Bai Bai- <3

Story By:  ·Mythic_Moth·