𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 16

In The New Restaurant

"Dude, this is so cool!" said Nino.

"Wow, this restaurant sure is something." smiled Marinette, flipping through the menu. "Am I right?"

"Indeed." replied Felix.

"What are you guys gonna order? I'm getting myself a nice plate of fish and chips~" said Alya. "By the way, we're all gonna drink green tea, okay? No complaints."

"Fine..." said Marinette.

"I'll get the same thing as Alya. There's wayyy too many choices, dude..." struggled Nino.

"I think I'll have a 'hambagu'? Something like western hamburger but in Japanese style." replied Marinette.

"I'll just get 'kareraisu'." said Felix.

"The curry rice? Okay, are we done? I'll call the waitress." smiled Alya. "Waitress! Order!"

After they placed in the order, the waitress went to the counter and grabbed some green tea for them. 

"OMG... Even the green tea is heavenly tasty..." squealed Alya.

"That's great but... I wanna use the restroom, I can't hold it in anymore." replied Marinette.

"Suit yourself!" grinned Alya. "Hope you have fun in there!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." rolled Marinette's eyes.

Marinette went into the restroom while Alya and Nino were just staring at Felix.

"Why are you two... staring... at me like that?"

"Sooo... How'd it go?" asked Alya while smirking.

"How did what go?" questioned Felix.

"Ahem... how's *~'•FeLiNeTtE•'~* going so far??" repeated Nino.

"N-nothing. Why do you ask?" stuttered Felix, remembering the awkward moment that happened yesterday in the evening.

"Heyyy! You're stuttering! Something definetely happened, am I right?" smiled Alya.

"Ye- NO. NOTHING, has happened." replied Felix while blushing hardly.

"AYYY~ My guy is getting into the 'thing'!" laughed Nino.

"Just remember... If you NEED help, text or call us." teased Alya.

Felix rolled his eyes. The food arrived just in time as Marinette came back.

"What'd I miss?" asked Marinette.

"Nothing!" the three of them replied together.

"Hmm... Ooookay?" said Marinette in obvious confusion.

The four of them ate while chatting about how good the food is.

"Danggit! This so goooood..." said Alya and Nino, munching on their fish.

"Oooooh~ The texture is amazing and delicious too!" smiled Marinette.

"Not bad at all. It is pretty flavourful." replied Felix.

"Even though this is delicious, it still can't compare to Felix's-" Marinette was cut off.

"Hey." said Felix, giving Marinette a 'stop it' glance.

"Oh, yeah... Almost forgot about that, sorry~" apologised Marinette.

"No big deal. Just remember it." replied Felix.

The couple snickered as the blond and bluenette spoke. Felinette looked cute together, they thought. Atleast better than Adrienette, obviously. Alya and Nino knew they were going to the park, that's why they went there to see Felix and Marinette's progress in 'friendship'.

After finishing lunch, Nino took Alya home to take care of his baby cousin. 

"There's no patrol today and tomorrow by the way." said Marinette.

"I know." replied Felix.

"But, how? I don't remember telling you..?"

"There are ways of how I can get my hands on the Miraculouses, you know? I had to study your moves."

"Reasonable..."

"I'll send you home. But first, let me take you somewhere."

"Sure, where is it?" questioned Marinette.

"You'll see." replied Felix.

The Seine

"Why do you want to take me to the river?" asked Marinette curiously.

"Well, I came here ten years ago, when I was seven years old. My father used to bring me here a lot and told me fantastic stories about his adventures." answered Felix.

"Then I'm guessing this place has a lot of memories of your father?"

"Yes."

"I'll always be here with you, you know? You're very special to me, and it feels great."

"Thank you, Marinette."

The two chatted infront of the river view. It was truly bearthtaking and beautiful. Clear river water reflecting the blue skies in a graceful way. Wind took off and danced on the water. Felix felt free being with Marinette, and that made his stomach curl with butterflies.

London

"I'm starting to think that Ladybug and Argos knows eachother's identities..." said Adrien.

"Relax~ Ladybug isn't brainless! She wouldn't do that, 'cause she knows what would happen if she did, okay?" calmed Plagg.

"Ughhh... What if he steals M'lady from me? I don't want THAT."

"I don't think Argos is in love with Ladybug, neither is she in love with him. Stop being so childish!"

"It still worries me , you know?"

"Love is so complicated, believe me."

"That's why you're still single, Plagg."

"Kwamis can't fall in love, okay?! Plus, who needs a lover when you can have camembert??" said Plagg as he rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever..." replied Adrien, still thinking about Ladybug and Argos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for long waits, I'm trying to keep you guys updated everyday as much as possible. >x(

Anyways, this is Chapter 16, and it is FINISHED. So far the story is pretty smooth, not too shabby-

Enjoy. :)

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·