𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 5

A- "Sooo, Marinette... How's Adrien?"

M- "Uhhh- Nothing yet so far..."

F- "You are in love with my cousin?"

M- "Yes. NO! I mean yes- "

F- "You are very weird. I do not understand how you can love someone this blind and stubborn."

C- "I mean- He's not wrong... Adrien clearly can't see your love for him, and is sometimes pretty stubborn."

Z- "I guess Chloe's right? The way he talks to you doesn't seem to be interested in your love..."

M- "Trust me. I will confess to him on Thursday!"

K & A- "AGAIN?!"

C- "What if he rejects you for the FOURTH time??"

M- "Even if he does, he'll never say something rude right? Besides, I'll move on eventually!"

A- "That's what you said last time."

F- "You're very foolish. He doesn't even have feelings for you, and you're expecting him to accept you?"

M- "What do you know? Haven't you ever fallen in love before?"

F- "No. I have never been 'accompanied' by these feelings for anyone before."

K & Z- "Woww... such an Ice King."

~Buzz Buzz

F- "Hmm... My mother is done. I shall get going now."

M- "Well, see you tomorrow at school."

F- "Hum." *Nods*

K- "I should get going too. It's getting late anyways... See you all!"

After that, they all went their seperate ways back home. Felix thought to himself on the way home. Did he make friends? What was this swapping gifts thing? Does Marinette count as his first friend? Should he gift her a gift?

Then, Dusuu came out and said, "Master, Monarch is now more powerful than ever. And he knows that you're Argos. What should we do now? We are helping Ladybug, right?"

"Of course he knows that I'm Argos. Uncle doesn't even know we're plotting something even bigger behind his back. And yes, we are helping Ladybug" said Felix.

"Well, we better hurry, he hasn't Akumatised anyone lately... I'm afraid he's plotting something too." replied Dusuu with a worried face.

"Don't worry, I know he won't Akumatise any people today. This plan will work out easily." said Felix while running into an alleyway and transformed into Argos.

Argos ran to the bakery and leaped into Marinette's room.

"ARGOS?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK THE MIRACULOUSES!" said Marinette angrily.

"Shhhhhh..." hushed Felix while putting a finger onto Marinette's lips.

After Marinette calmed down, Argos detransformed and became Felix again.

"Felix?!" gasped Marinette. 

"Don't try to lie anyways. I know you are Ladybug."

"W-what? I am not Ladybug!"

"Ugh! Stop lying. There's only the two of us, so just admit it!"

"Fine! Yes, you found out! But I still can't believe you stole all the Miraculous from me! It could've hurt people!"

"I know. That's why I wanted to give you this."

Felix handed out a box of chocolate to Marinette.

"Why do you want to give me chocolate? To calm me down because you stole all the Miraculous?!" said Marinette with anger and confusion.

"Open it, and you'll see." replied Felix.

Marinette opened the box of 'chocolate', and was in shock when she found out what was inside of the box.

"Y-you... returned the Miraculouses to me? W-why?" asked Marinette confusedly.

"I thought for a while, and it would probably be a nice gift for my first friend." smiled Felix as he transformed into Argos and went out from her balcony.

"First... friend?" wondered Marinette.

It was the first time Marinette had seen Felix smile. And it probably is his first time smiling in a long while. As for Felix, he felt a swirl of relieve as he ran on top of roofs, the moonlight shined and wind gust across his face. He has never felt so peaceful in a while. Knowing that Marinette is his first friend, made him feel better than before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAII~~ Yes, I know you all are probably curious about what will happen on the day Marinette confesses to Adrien. But still, TRUST THE PROCESSSSSS DON"T RUSH MEEEE.  :I

*PS: This 'Friendship Party' Day is on Tuesday.

Story By:  ·Mythic_Moth·