𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 26

Chat Noir brought Ladybug to a dinner table on the small yacht. Ladybug sat down while admiring the moon with lit candles.

"M'lady! I represent you... my homemade soup!" smiled Chat Noir as he placed a bowl of soup on the table.

"You made this? It looks amazing!" gasped Ladybug, she never knew Chat Noir cooks.

"Well... I actually looked it up on Google, and it looked nice so I made it for you." said Chat Noir. "Try it!"

Ladybug tasted the soup and was in shock. It was delicious.

"Wow... this is amazing!" smiled Ladybug.

"Thank you~" thanked Chat Noir.

"Argos, wanna try?" asked Ladybug.

"I'd rather not." answered Argos. "I am allergic to cat food..."

"UGHH... I am so tired of you." said Chat Noir.

"So am I." replied Argos.

"Ah! Hey, hey... calm down." Ladybug stopped them before things got worse.

"Hmp!" grunted Chat Noir.

Ladybug sighed after she settled things down. And sat back at her seat while Chat Noir came over.

"M'lady... I love you." said Chat Noir with sparkles in his eyes.

"Chat, I've told you... We can't have relationships. Besides, we're heroes we're supposed to protect Paris." replied Ladybug.

"But-"

"Chat, if we're together, Monarch will find an easier way to get our Miraculouses. We can't risk that."

"I don't know, M'lady. I can't just forget about you like that!"

"Look, even if I don't see the way you see me, you'll still be my favourite. The best partner anyone could ever have."

"Maybe... maybe you're right... After all, we're the heroes of Paris."

"I hope you can understand, kitty."

"I don't know if I can do it but, I'll try." 

"Thank you." smiled Ladybug.

"Well! It was nice tonight. See you someday, M'lady!" said Chat Noir as he got off the small yacht.

"Finally, it's over." sighed Argos.

"What do you mean by that?" questioned Ladybug.

"Forget it. How many times have you rejected him?"

"Uhm... Now that I think of it, it's a lot, actually."

"Hilarious." 

"Whatever."

"Anyways, I won't be putting a sentimonster in your bedroom tonight. It's because I trust you, okay?"

"Yay! I can have bathroom breaks for once!"

"Yes. And you better behave." said Argos, booping her nose.

Ladybug blushed as Argos leapt away from the small yacht. What was this feeling?! Thought Ladybug. Don't tell me I have feelings for that guy! She returned home and slept thinking about the moment before. 

The next day, Alya went up to Marinette as soon as she saw her outside of the school.

"Hey, Mari! Have you heard about the rumors?" asked Alya excitedly.

"What rumors?" questioned Marinette.

"You haven't heard? They say Adrien is in love with you!"

"ADRIEN IS IN LOVE WITH ME?! THERE'S NO WAY."

"YES! Finally! The guy's not blind anymore! Now you two can finally be together!"

"But..." Marinette hesitated. Her past dream was coming true, but something was keeping her away from it.

"What are you waiting for? You two can be together!"

"Felix..." Marinette whispered to herself, what was she thinking? Why is she hesitating? This was her dream! She's not in love with him, is she?

"Come on, girl!" smiled Alya.

"Alya, I can't. I don't want to do this again. I can be friends with him, but I'm never falling in love with him ever again! You know that!"

"But... Okay. You're right. What am I doing? I was literally controlling your life just now."

"I'll forgive you, but promise you won't tell anyone, okay? I don't wanna hurt his feelings."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever~"

~Ringgg

Everyone entered the classroom and sat down. Marinette noticed Felix looked unhappy.

"What's wrong, Felix?" asked Marinette.

"What do you think?" replied Felix annoyingly.

"How would I know if you're not telling me?"

"Forget it. Focus on class."

Felix heard about the rumor and he didn't like it. He didn't want his cousin getting close to Marinette. He scoffed lightly but Marinette heard it.

"What's your deal?" questioned Marinette. "I swear, something's wrong with you today."

"Nothing is wrong with me." said Felix, his face getting closer towards Marinette's.

"Just tell me, what the heck is going on with you!" replied Marinette, their faces were literally 3 inches apart.

"Felix, Marinette, something wrong?" asked Miss Bustier, with the whole class looking at them.

After the pair realised they were so close, they immediately pulled back.

"Ah! Uhm... everything's fine, Miss Bustier... W-we were just... ahm..." mumbled Marinette.

"We were... discussing about our plans for Saturday." Felix quickly held the conversation up.

"Okay? Just you both know, I need you to focus, this is a very important part." said Miss Bustier.

"Y-yes, Miss Bustier." replied Marinette.

The bluenette looked into the blonde's eyes and the two turned away as they blushed. Felix wondered about this feeling. What is this? Does he like Marinette? Was he too afraid to admit it? This crazy thing was distracting for him.

Marinette on the other hand, was confused. There was no way she would fall for any of the guys, especially him, right? This thing was driving her to hell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! I'm so sorry for not updating! I was really busy, but here you go. I'm really sorry! :(

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·